~chapter 32~

Warning:: smut

At the hospital.

I look up at the ceiling. "How's your head??" The doctor asks. I look at him. "Hurts" I say. "Charts show in your chart that you've had amnesia before. You've lost memories before?" The doctor asks. I look at him. "That must explain why my head hurts sometimes" I say. "Can I go home?" I ask. "You can but you're not going back to school for a while" he says. "Okay" I say. He smiles. I look down. I let out a sob. He walks out of the room. I let my tears fall. The boys walks in. "Cmon let's take you home" namjoon says. I stand up. I yank off all the wires. I slip on my shoes and stand up.

I take a deep breath and Walk out. I grab my bag and Walk out of the room ignoring the guys. "Miss Lydia" the doctor says. I turn and look at him. "Take it easy till I see you again and I can confirm that you're fine" he says. I nod my head. "Thanks doc" I say in a weak voice. He smiles at me. He looks at my brothers and nods his head. He looks back at me. He comes towards me. "You'll get everything back soon I promise" he says. I smile sadly at him. "You have my number call me if you need anything" he says. I nod my head. "Go home and rest" he says. I smile and start walking away. I whimper just a little bit. "You alright?" Jin asks. I just ignore him.

I reach the car and get in. I shut the door. The others get in. But there isn't enough room for everyone. I role my eyes and sit on sugas lap. Jin gets in but doesn't start the car. I look out the window at the cars passing by. Only to be pulled away to look at who Called my name. And lucky me it's none either than Taehyung. "What's wrong?" He asks. I look at him with nothing but hate. I look away.

"You should start the car" I say to Jin as I look out of the window. "Not until you talk to us" he says. "I'm talking to you right now arent I" I snap at him. He gives me a hard sharp glare. "Don't raise your voice at me" he says. I role my eyes. "Con you just start the car so we can go home!" I yell. My eyes watering all over again. He starts the car. I let a tear fall. I see someones hand come towards my face making me flinch. "Shhh it's okay. I was just gonna wipe it away" I hear Suga say. I ignore him. I wipe it myself.

20 minutes later

The car pulls into the drive way. He stops it and the doors unlock. I go to open it but get pulled back making me whimper. "Suga let go" I say trying to remove his hands. He holds me tighter making me let out a little scream. He finally lets me go. I take my chance to race out of the car. I feel my stomach and it's bleeding. The door opens and it's my husband. I look at him. He smiles and kisses my lips. "Ahh baby I've missed you" he says. "I-I missed you to" I say. He pulls my arm inside the house. I whimper. "She's hurt asshole watch it!!" Jin snaps at him. "It's fine" I say to him. "You stay down here I'm taking a nap" I say to Chan. I walk upstairs to my room. I cry myself to sleep.

The next morning

I let out a moan as I grip the bed sheets. My chest heaving up and down from my heavy breathing. My eyes slowly open and I see Jimin eating me out. "Fuck" I Moan. "Mmm j-Jimin it feels s-so g-good" I moan. He comes up towards me and kisses me. He goes back down and attacks me again. "I'm gonna cum" I moan. "Cum baby cum" he says. I cum. He sucks up all my juice. "So fucking sexy" he says. I moan. He climbs back up and unbuckles his pants. He slides them down and slams into me making me bite my lip to prevent a moan. He kisses my neck. "Fuck" I moan. He smirks. He thrusts in and out and picks up pace. He moans in my ear which sends tingles down my spine making me moan too.

"You sound so fucking sexy" he says. He pins my arms as he thrusts harder. I moan. "Fuck daddy you are so good" I moan. He kisses my lips. "I'm gonna cum" he says. He continues to thrust as he cums inside. I moan. He slides out and lays next to me. "Jimin did you cum inside of me?" I ask still in a daze. "I did, yes" he says. I nod my head understandingly. I sit up and fix myself. "Cmon big boy" I say smirking. I grab a outfit and walk into the bathroom. I take a shower.

20 minutes after

I get out and change into the clothes.

I do my hair and makeup

I do my hair and makeup. I grab my phone and walk downstairs. I reach the kitchen whimpering slightly. The band of my leggings are rubbing against my cut. I put my hand in the way. I walk into the kitchen and see everyone there. "Why aren't you guys at school Oppa?" I ask Jackson. "You guys are off for the week" my mom says. "Why?" I ask. "Cause we have wedding stuff to do. We have to fix everything. You see if you wouldn't have been so stupid and gotten into a fight that you started we would've been able to prevent this and got married the weekend we panned to" my mom says. I look at her. "But I-" I say but get cut off by her.

"No excuses!! Just sit!" She yells in frustration. I look at her in disbelief. I turn and walk out of the kitchen. I grab my keys and race into my car. I role down my window. I start it and speed my way off. 

"Why cant you just be understanding for once?"

Hope you like this chapter!!!