。13 。

-"I think that's a yes

-
"I think that's a yes."
-
(Warnings: smutty smut for you sorry it took so long, oral, skiff praise kink, language kink? Is that a thing? Idk but Kate's horny for the Russian language. Comment shit if you want, it amuses me)

Ophelia's eyebrows furrowed in her sleep, eyeballs twitching and rolling under her eyelids as she dreamt. Kate looked at her with a stupidly wide grin on her face, eyes twinkling happily as she felt Ophelia's hand under her t-shirt, stroking her ribs gently.

A grimace covered Kate's face when her phone blared with a loud notification and Ophelia shot up, very awake and alert, reaching for the knife under the pillow, holding it to Kate. The archer stared at the blade in shock as Ophelia relaxed with a sigh, flopping back down on her back, pushing hair from her face.

"Morning." The blue-haired woman grinned.

"Morning?" Kate repeated, bewildered. "Why did you keep a knife under your pillow?"

"You don't?" Ophelia shot back, yawning quietly while she moved to lean on her elbow. "I assumed you did. I mean, maybe not before, but now with the track-thingy-mobibies out and about."

"Well, good morning and thank you for nearly stabbing me." Kate chuckled, snuggling closer to her.

"Oh, no problem." Ophelia joked, arm laying over Kate's waist. "How'd you sleep?"

"Fine. Didn't dream, or anything. Just a deep nice sleep." Kate answered. "You?"

"Didn't have a nightmare about being cut into for once, so that's somethin' good." Ophelia smiled down at her.

"O-oh." Kate stuttered with a nod, confused at her happy smile. "What's there to do today other than stay put."

"I'm sure I could think of something." Ophelia smirked, running her thumb along the band of Kate's pyjama shorts. "If that's okay, like. Only if you wanna."

"Yeah, I do." Kate nodded very quickly before cleaning her throat when Ophelia raised an amused eyebrow. "I mean- uh, sure. Yeah. Totally. Mhm. Whatever."

"I think that's a yes." Ophelia chuckled, brushing her fingers over Kate's thighs when the archer opened her legs a little more.

Kate's eyes fluttered closed as Ophelia pressed their lips together softly. The brown-eyed girl grinned into the kiss, faintly tasting gummy worms on her lips. Ophelia rolled them both over, settling between Kate's legs as her other hand moved up to cup her cheek gently.

When Ophelia swiped her tongue over her bottom lip, Kate opened her mouth slightly, giving a quiet moan when the taller girls tongue stroked hers, the kiss becoming rougher and more heated. Kate's hands roamed over her neck and down to the hem of her jumper, tugging on it.

Getting the gist, Ophelia sat back on her thighs and pulled the jumper off, Kate's hands moving up, over her abdomen to cup her tits, hips bucking against her waist. The former assassin gave her a small chuckle, hands pushing just under Kate's jumper at her waist.

"Can I take it off?" Ophelia asked and Kate nodded. "C'mon, I need words, love."

"Yes, take it off, please." Kate replied, hands falling back down at her waist.

Smiling, Ophelia tugged her jumper off, Kate sitting up so it would be easier for them. The blue-haired woman bent back over her, giving her a teasingly light peck on the lips that had Kate moving her head after her, only to let it fall when Ophelia started to graze her teeth along her jawline.

Ophelia left open-mouthed kisses along her neck, sucking bruises on the soft skin, hands stroking up Kate's waist until they got to her tits, rolling her nipples between her fingers and the archer let out a small gasp at the sensation of her hands and mouth.

Shoving the covers off the bed with her foot, Ophelia kissed down Kate's neck, trailing her teeth along her collar bone, smirking when Kate gave a small whine. Moving a little lower, Ophelia wrapped her lips around Kate's nipple, her hand squeezing the other.

"Please." Kate gasped, trying to move her hips again but Ophelia moved her hand so she could keep her waist and hips in place.

Ophelia moved her head down, kissing along her abdomen, sucking a bruise on her stomach, smirking against Kate's skin when she heard the archer let out a small whimper. Pressing her lips to her hip bone, Ophelia gently pulled down Kate's shorts, discarding them onto the floor once they were completely off her body.

Throwing Kate's legs over her shoulders, she pressed kisses to the inside skin of her thigh, trailing her teeth across the sensitive flesh, grinning when a quiet moan left the brown-eyed girl.

Kate's fingers twisted the sheet of the bed in her hands when Ophelia licked a long strip up her slit, swirling her tongue around her clit, one hand sneaking up her abdomen to pinch her nipple. Ophelia closed her lips around her clit, sucking on it lightly while rolling her tongue over it.

The archers hips jolted up at the pleasure running through her, breaths becoming uneven as her eyes fluttered closed in bliss. Ophelia looked up at her with lust filled eyes, smirking internally while she dragged her tongue through the arousal coming from Kate, the pace teasingly slow.

Bringing her hand away from Kate's chest, Ophelia traced her entrance with her middle finger, slowly pushing it in and Kate arched her back a little, mouth dropping open silently, knuckles turning white as they gripped the sheets.

Ophelia pushed in her ring finger as well, curling them against her walls while she sucked at Kate's clit, teeth grazing the sensitive bud in a way that made Kate jolt again. The archer moaned louder, the blue haired woman's fingers stroking over her sweet spot as she gave her clit kitten licks.

"хорошая девочка." Ophelia smirked when Kate moaned louder, not even knowing what she said but finding how she said it incredibly hot. (Good girl)

Ophelia suckled at her clit again, applying pressure to the bundle of nerves with her tongue while Kate's thighs thigh tended around her head, hips bucking into her face. Heavy breaths left the brown-eyed girl, chest rising and falling quickly as the coil in her stomach tightened.

When Ophelia curled her fingers again, Kate could feel herself on the edge. The former assassin murmured for her to cum and she let go, Ophelia lapping up the arousal like it was sweet honey. Kate's back flattened on the bed again when she'd come down properly, eyes slowly opening to stare at the ceiling as she breathed erratically.

"I need an inhaler." Kate breathed as Ophelia chuckled, rising back so they were face to face, foreheads pressed together.

"You wanna be my girlfriend?" Ophelia asked. "That sounded shit but will you?"

"Yeah." Kate grinned immediately and Ophelia returned it, gently grabbing the archers jaw and pulling her into a kiss, their tongue stroking each other and Kate moaned into it, tasting herself.

"мы еще не закончили." Ophelia whispered into her mouth and Kate gasped. (We haven't finished yet)

"I don't even understand you but I'm turned on."

"Это была моя цель." (That was my goal)

"Fuck."

{1160}