。34 。

-"No, I'm fine

-
"No, I'm fine."
-

"Clint, we need you to hang on tight." Kate said.

"Yeah, you think?" Clint shot back. "Wait, wait. What do you mean?"

"We're gonna get you out of that tree." Kate replied.

"No, no, don't do anything. Kate? Ophelia?" Clint began. "I'm gonna get out myself."

"You want one of us to say, 'On my signal' or no?" Kate asked, her and Ophelia loading up their bows.

"Kate, Ophelia, please don't do anything." Clint said.

"Alright, we won't say it then." Ophelia mumbled.

"Repeat after me, 'I'm not gonna do anything incredibly stupid.'" Clint tried.

"You forget who you're talking to sometimes." Ophelia joked as Kate shot a wire that was holding the tree up.

"Ophelia, do not!" Clint ordered.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you." Ophelia hummed, shooting an arrow to the tree truck and acid spilled from it, burning through the tree as it's started to fall, Clint yelling until he stopped, sliding on the ice rink it landed in.

Tracksuits surrounded Clint in the ice rink but before he could shoot at them, an arrow came from behind him, smoke spreading everywhere. Kate and Ophelia slid on their knees over the ice, shooting the Tracksuits with ease.

"We're too exposed. Let's go." Clint said, standing and they went to walk, Clint spinning to shoot one that tried to shoot him. The arrow was the magnetic one and it stuck their guns to the metal poles around. They all ducked behind the star of the tree. "That should hold them off for a bit."

"Oh, my God, you wore it!" Kate laughed happily as Clint pulled off his shirt.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Clint mumbled in a matching purple suit.

"Oh, my God, it looks so good, I told you." Kate beamed.

"Yeah. Listen to me." Clint started. "We need to get off this ice, okay? The only way off this ice is up those stairs."

"Great. There's only about a thousand of them and three of us." Kate murmured.

"Here. Take these." He shoved some in Kate's arrow holder and then some in Ophelia's. "You take those."

"No way. Is it time?" Kate asked.

"Fuck yes, I get more." Ophelia grinned.

"More? W-what do you mean more?" Clint stuttered.

"Nothing. I just took one small one." Ophelia muttered and Clint sighed. "What? What? I had to! I was excited!"

"Anyway, it's time." Clint said to Kate. "Alright, Kate, Ophelia... Let's give 'em hell."