Part 2: The Narnian Queen

The Narnian Queen:
Prince Caspian.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Overview/description
The Pevensies had left, leaving Aella, Skadi and Narnia. 1288 years had passed, nearing 1300. The tale of the 5 Kings and Queens had become just a story, the Kings and Queens of old, the only possible remains of their existence were the castle ruins of their supposed residence; Cair Paravel, and the rumours of the Great Queen Aella and the Lady Skadi which said that they still remained to the day, tethered to the land, waiting for the ones they cared for to return. Though, they were just rumours and tall tales which resided in the telmarine villages neighbouring the forests, mainly from the elders who would play into the children's stories. Children would play from morning to night in the woods and return to tell their parents of their adventures; sharing biscuits with a talking badger, playing and dancing with blossom people though very rarely, and even talking with a beautiful queen who would show them magic tricks. The parents never listened nor believed, just hummed or nodded in agreement. All telmarines knew Narnians were extinct.
However....

They were wrong.

An unlikely ally, the Telmarine Prince Caspian the 10th will help lead the Narnians into reclaiming their land back, their home. Without realising, he will also call the Kings and Queens home.

 Without realising, he will also call the Kings and Queens home