2. We arrive- Susan POV

We were in a different land, with different creatures, with different laws, with different clothing, different times, style, locations, names. Animals can talk! It's safe to say to say that we were no-where near England. The beavers had been talking after we climbed out of that lake about this true king of Narnia and his daughter and this camp of his. They had finally stopped talking which was nice until we realised they had stopped for a reason. What remained of my siblings and I followed their gaze. Below the hill we stood on was a strip of red and yellow tents with flags dancing in the wind as creatures continued on with their day. A horn blew from a cliff not so far away, probably to signal that we had been seen. The beavers continued walking and we followed until we got to the middle of the camp. We saw possibly every creature in the camp that you could only imagine in folklore.

"Why are they staring?" I asked.

"Maybe because they think you look funny." Lucy joked.

We came to the end of the long tent made road that was cornered off by a large tent and boulder. The whole crowd that had gathered around us was kneeling towards the tent. Unsheathing his sword, Peter spoke aloud. "we're here to see Aslan." The centaur we were facing turned to the tent and did a type of bow. Out of the tent emerged golden fur and soft yellow eyes. It's mane shone against the sun and his lips curved into a soft smile. Peter, Lucy and I kneeled down until the great lion spoke.

"Arise son and daughters of Eve. I thank you Beavers for bringing them here but where is the fourth?" The lion speaks.

"That's why we're here sir." Peter spoke up.

"He betrayed them your majesty." Mr Beaver said glumly.

"Then he has betrayed us all!" The centaur exclaim.

"Peace Orieus!" Shouted a voice, Our heads turned to a see a girl around my age, maybe older in a long green, medieval dress. Her brown hair with dark blonde and ginger ripples lay against her shoulders. She looked calm but her eyes were a beautiful yet cautious forest green, she was obviously the daughter that they spoke about.

"He meant nothing by it, but was tricked! So I would just be careful by our words." she said sternly.

"Please sir he's our brother." Lucy asks Aslan.

"I know dear one but that just makes matters worse. You don't understand how dangerous and dire the situation is at the same time." The lion says then turns to the girl. "Aella, will you show their majesties to their tents." The girl spun around and smiled at us and the lion.

"Yes father. Come along now." She says and guides us down another row of brightly coloured tents.

"You're Aella?" Peter asks.

"Yes but please call me El." She says.

"We met you in the forest but you were younger." I say.

She stops and looks at us. "I thought that the memory would have perished when Jadis made links with some of the trees."

"You helped us find the beavers." Lucy adds.

Aella looks at Lucy and smiles. "That was the whole point" She turns back around and leads us to two tents that overlook fields where Narnians are practising with different weapons.

 "That was the whole point" She turns back around and leads us to two tents that overlook fields where Narnians are practising with different weapons