1. Lucy was right.-Peter POV

My brother Edmund just hit the cricket ball through the professors stained glass window that leads to the top room. My sister, Susan, is looking at me, my other sister Lucy is looking at Ed from the tree she's under and I'm looking at the hole in the once perfect window. We all dart inside and when we came across the ball we watched Ed pick up the ball. The sound of giggling was in the air, at first I thought it was Lucy till I spun round to face my confused siblings. We all heard it. We heard Mrs Macready shouting at us from downstairs about something, but the giggling is louder as if right next to my ear. A board creaks and we turn, as we do, a strand of brown hair and giggling leaves the room. Everyone runs after the giggling and we see the hair disappear behind a door. Lucy darts to the door and motions for us to hurry as the Macready is echoing through the mansion. The room she made us enter was her favourite make believe room, before we could argue, she pulled us into the wardrobe.

I expected us to bump into the back of a wall, but we kept on going. Till the crunch of snow underfoot was heard.

"Impossible" Susan exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I sure it's just your Imagination." Lucy recites.

"I guess a 'sorry' won't make up for anything?" I ask.

"No, it wouldn't." An unrecognisable voice calls.

We turn and see a girl with long, dark hair. a little younger than Lucy but with powerful eyes.

"My name is Aella, pronounced Eye-Ella, you must have a lot of questions but first I welcome you to Narnia

"My name is Aella, pronounced Eye-Ella, you must have a lot of questions but first I welcome you to Narnia." She says.

"You're a little young to be out here all alone." Susan quizzes. The girl chuckles to herself and looks at all of us.

"I am just a mere memory, I age when you age. So technically I am about 17 in your years now but this form of memory I left behind for new comers needs replacing." She sighs.

"What -" Lucy asks the girl.

"Find Mr and Mrs Beaver, they will tell you about the white witch and Aslan." she smiled. "They live just over that hill, by a dam. Don't trust Jadis, she is the one who cursed this land to eternal winter. Tell them that Aslan marches and waits by the table, that is if he doesnt already know. If you meet the older me, tell her that we met, it will make sense to you by then. Good luck to you all." she finishes but once the words leave her lips she vanishes into air.

"Well come on." Lucy says.

"How do we know we can trust her words." Edmund asks.

"I've met her before and she never lies." Lucy retorts.

We were walking towards the hill when we met Mr Beaver and the name isn't a joke, he's an actual beaver. He took us to his dam where we met his wife and were talking to us about Narnia.

"Aslans waiting for ya's at the stone table." he exclaimed.

"Who's Aslan?" Edmund retorts.

"The big guy. Real king of Narnia. His daughter is waiting too."

"What does this have to do with us?" Susan asks.

"They don't even know about the prophecy!" He exclaimed at his wife then turned back to us.

"look, when Adam's flesh and Adam's bone sits at Cair Paravel's thrones with Aslan's daughter, winters rule will be over." Recites the beaver.

"That doesn't really rhyme." Susan complains.

"I know it don't but you miss the point!"

"It has been long foretold that two sons of Adam and two daughters of Eve will come to Narnia and unite with Aslan's daughter and take back Narnia from the white witch." Mrs Beaver interrupted before Mr Beaver could continue.

"And you think we're the ones?" I ask

"Well you best be cause Aslans already saddled up most of your army!" He continues.

"Army?" Lucy asks

"Mum sent us away so we wouldn't get caught up in a war." Susan reminded.

"Thank you for your hospitality, but we really must be going. Ed. Ed?" I turn to see him not there. I lokk at Susan. "I'm going to kill him."