4. She's no servant-Aella

My name's Aella but my friends call me El. I am the daughter of the true Narnian ruler, Aslan. He created me from the DNA of every creature in Narnia, in hope that I would bring everyone peace. For just a short example part of me is: Siren, Witch, Centaur, Lion, Wolf...the list could go on. I am everyone here. Apart from human. I look, sound, act and feel like a human but I am too complex for a humans standard. I believe that everyone deserves a chance to show the better of themselves. But Jadis has no better self. It may sound prejudice but I can see it, magic can do many things, it can show me something way ahead of time. It doesn't show me all though, that's why its so mischievous. It likes for most things to be a surprise.

Peter and I had just fought off Maugrim and the 'police'. Maugrim had jumped on Peter which ended with him on the end of Peter's sword. I let 1 live so that we could follow it to where the other Pensieve was being held. Father gave me a small group of fighters so that we could go undetected. I rode on the back of my pearl coloured mare called Frosthunt whilst the group followed me. Orieus was sent with me for my 'protection'. I honestly didn't see the point in it but I didn't argue, plus if something happened to the group Orieus was there to help. We saw the wolf run to a miniature camp but we managed to get it before it could tell anyone what happened. I got off my horse and started searching for the Pensieve that Lucy described for me. A dwarf was mocking a prisoner of theirs when it dawned on me that it was Lucy's brother. The dwarf was about to cut his cheek but I interfered by knocking it out with the butt of a dagger. The young boy looked a lot like Susan but had Peter and Lucy's eyes. He bared a shocked or scared expression and looked between me and the dwarf. I cut the rope away from his hands and he removed the gag from his mouth. "Who are you?" he asks.

"My name is Aella, my father sent me to bring you back to your siblings." I say. He doesn't argue just looks to a tent, then back to me and nods. We walk towards the group which hides between the trees. I stop in my tracks and the young sibling stops also, a small figure hiding behind a tree has caught my attention. Long white hair and bright icy blue eyes have captured my attention. I look to the boy for any insight on who she is. "Who is she?" I ask.

"I've seen her before, she tried to help me but the witch caught her. She's a servant of hers." he whispers. I look back to the little girl. "She's no servant." I say already knowing who she is. Cautiously I walk towards her. She's scared but too scared to move much. I kneel in front of her and search her face for any form of remorse, there is none but sorrow leaves its mark on her. "You do not know me, I don't know you but I can tell that you don't want to be here. Your mother has done many things and I know that you want her to stop but we both understand that she won't. She treats you like nothing but trust me, you are more than something." I can hear members of my group getting uneasy. I look towards to the small tent the brother glanced at. I can tell the witch is in there. "You need to leave before she comes over." She whispers. I think for a second. "You can come with us. Your mother can do no further harm to you as long as you are with me. I cannot bear the idea of what she might do to you if she finds the boy gone." I say. She's scared and in all honesty I would be to if the witch was my mother. But she treats her own daughter like a slave, an object to release her anger on to. It isn't right, she is caught up in all this mess that her mother made, it's wrong. She could be looked down upon because of her mothers mistakes and become an enemy of ours in further years. I overthink things but I do it to ensure safety. The girl keeps worriedly glancing at the tent and back to me, she breathes in deeply and stops her eyes on me. She nods her head and stands with me. I take the 2 to the group.

"What is this?" Orieus asks angrily.

I sharply turn to him and glare. "She is to return with us under my care, question my decision and you will take it up with me and my father personally." I whisper forcefully. The young Pensieve climbs onto the back of the griffon, Frerrik. I can hear some of the witch's soldiers shuffling around. We could have been caught and still can. I hurriedly make my way over to Frosthunt along with the girl. I help her onto the horse and hoist myself on after. I hear the witch yelling in anger. I tell Frosthunt to leave quickly, without hesitation she starts to gallop away from the camp. We just made it out before getting caught. In which I was thankful for. A thought comes to my mind that I just have to voice.

"Now, do you have a name I can call you by?" I ask.

The girl looks at me and I could have sworn she smiled slightly.

"Skadi, miss" She says.

"Call me El." I say and we continue riding.

" I say and we continue riding