Chapter 1

-Beep beep beep-

"Another day alive..." The fake blond let out a faint sigh as he opens his eyes slowly, the sunshine brightening the whole room from the window, it was currently 8 o'clock on a spring Sunday.

He slowly trails his feet to the edge of his "bed", it was just an old mattress placed on the floor with some thin pieces of cloth barely covering his skinny body, if not making him colder.

Atsumu decides to finally stand up from the ground after realizing that he's wasting time, walking bare feet on the old wooden floor since he didn't have any indoor slippers, goes downstairs hoping that his boyfriend isn't home but unluckily to him, he sees him waiting right at the couch in the living room, watching some show at the tv.

He seems not to notice him, so Atsumu walks down quietly trying not to make his boyfriend notice, he was walking slowly, slightly trembling, just as he reached the last step and was about to go out.

"Where do you think you're going to, fuck face" He froze in his place, not able to do anything, he couldn't speak or even look up, he just stood there with his shoulders tensed up, expecting a hit to bring him back to reality, But... He didn't feel anything.

Atsumu opens his eyes slowly to find his boyfriend staring down at him since he was taller, he quickly looked at the floor trying not to mad him mad, because he knows how he gets... And he doesn't want that.

His boyfriend was Kuso Licht, attending a different high school than Atsumu's, he was pretty popular among girls for his looks and money, mostly for the Money, he hooked up with so many girls despite already having a boyfriend, and he was extremely abusive physically and mentally to Atsumu, he would hit, kick and slap him if he came back home late, talked or smiled to people even teammates... if he ever tried to tell someone about his awful situation, and... Sometimes even more...

He would tell him how worthless and replaceable he was even if it's not true, convince him that everyone hates him and give him insecurities about his talent as a setter. Atsumu was eventually convinced that he was a total mistake, his mental health became unstable and he developed anxiety and social anxiety.

"I- I have to go to practice, K- Kita-san said that it's important a-and -" The fake blond couldn't continue his explanation when he felt a hard kick to his stomach, he felt like his ribs were broken from the force as he fell to the ground gripping his chest, he felt hot tears running down his face like a fountain, he tried his best to hold in his hiccups so he won't get hit again.

"Did I fucking tell you to talk YOU PIECE OF SHIT?" Yelled his "boyfriend" kicking him hard, cutting him off which made the poor fox flinch and tremble even more terrified.

Atsumu was extremely scared of loud noises and yelling since he was a kid for some unknown reason, he would flinch and hide himself, and now that he was stuck with this terrible psychopath, he became more scared, he would back off and hide his face and apologize for no reason, people noticed his behavior and started worrying more about him since he started dating Kuso.

Kuso looked down at Atsumu disgustingly and clicked his tongue, "you're still a weak piece of shit aren't you ?" He said smiling creepily to himself like a psychopath, hearing Atsumu's hiccups and cries of pain, then walking away happy with his work.

When he heard the front door opening and closing, he figured that his boyfriend went out to his friends again, probably flirting with new girls.
The fake blond was still laying there until he calmed down, he was struggling to stand up from the ground, he barely made it to the bathroom, closing the door behind him and sitting on the ground.

The fake blond pulled out a first aid kit, then grabbed some bandages to wrap up his scars and wounds from last night... when he finished, Atsumu checked the time from the clock on the wall, it was 9 o'clock...

"I'M GONNA BE LATE !!" Atsumu yelled, it took him a long time to cover up all of his scars since it was still new.
He quickly got up forgetting about his wounds, he hissed a little bit but brushed it off, changing his blood-covered "clothes" what looked like a ripped hospital robe to an oversized white hoodie and black sweatpants since that was the only thing he found clean, put on his shoes, grabbed his small suitcase and taking a painkiller while locking the front door behind him and sprinting out.

The fake blond kept running and running until he arrived at the school's gym, he stopped for a second to breathe again, he was out of breath like he run a whole marathon, which is what he did, I mean it's not easy to run from his boyfriend's house to the school within 8 minutes...

Yes, he only took 8 minutes, and considering the house is pretty far and with his wounds, he was proud of himself.

Atsumu entered the gym slowly, head first to check if anyone was there, he found almost the whole team talking to each other like usual, he made a slight noise so everyone turned to his direction, he flinched a little bit and hid more.

Atsumu is the baby of the family and the team, they all cared about him just didn't want to show it, when he's not around they would refer to him as "the baby" or "Tsumi", everyone adored him except the people that were jealous of him and his cuteness.

"Atsumu?" Called his captain Kita, he didn't know why his usually energetic and loud underclassmen is just staring quietly, Kita truly cared for everyone on or outside of the team, he considered them as his family, well... A REALLY chaotic family.

Atsumu slowly went in " Am I late?" He quietly murmured just to make sure he was not in danger, his cheeks were red from running, puppy eyes wide enough to make anyone fall for him if they weren't already, pink swollen lips slightly parted, he looked just like a little kid in front of a candy shop begging his mom to buy him something from there.

"N-no you're just in time! We're still waiting for Suna" Assured Kita who couldn't resist the fox's cuteness, Atsumu smiled widely at his captain and went to his brother since he was looking at him.

" 'SAMUU !!!" Atsumu was happy to see him again, after what happened last night, he thought that everyone would leave him, so he wanted to distract himself a bit.

Osamu never trusted Kuso from the start, why? ...

~To be continued~

A/N:

Heyyy~ I hope you liked this chapter, that's my first Wattpad story so I don't think it's that good.

Here's a cute picture of Atsumu to make your day!