Chapter 4- Simp Sakusa!

Sakusa's POV:

Dorm rooms, 8:00 pm

After I finished my shower, it took me almost 10 minutes since I already showered two times this day, wearing my black sweatpants and a black hoodie, I decided to grab some food from the cafeteria to eat in our dorm.

When I went downstairs, I looked around the cafeteria, recognizing some of the members, I directly Walked to a Grey-haired boy who looks exactly like Atsumu, his twin who is always with the high fox?

Atsumu's still cuter, wait- WHAT??

" You're 'Tsumu's twin right?" I straight up said to him not wanting to keep this conversation for so long.

"Umm yeah, why?" He asked confused giving me a secret glare, he looks so fucking annoying, I already hate him.

"What food does he like? He just passed out on his bed and he needs to eat and change so I'll bring him something ." The grey one looked quite surprised, Do I look that cold?

"He likes fatty tuna a lot, I can take care of him just don't bother yourself!" He was smiling in an evil way like he wants to kill me.

But would I back off?  Hell no!

"Nah it's okay, He didn't ask me I just care about him" I said smiling aggressively back.

Now we're both fighting over Atsumu with just looks, Overprotective twin vs roommate (future husband).

"Well, I have to go now! bye!" I said smiling sarcastically to piss him off, walking to the line in front of the food and looking back at him.

He was giving me Death glares, obviously mad, I mean... he started it!

When my turn came, I took a few onigiris and a bunch of fatty tuna for my Baby and paid for them to take them upstairs, we have to pay if we want to bring it to the dorms, but my baby deserves it.

I went back to our dorm and Atsu was still sleeping soundly, he looks tired but so cute, Putting the covered plates on the table and going to wake him up.

"Atsu wake up, you have to eat something" I tried shaking him but no result, he's a deep sleeper I guess, "ATSU!!" That was the loudest I ever screamed to wake up someone, but he just moved his finger a little.

"uuhhmmm" The cute fox just flipped over to lay on his back, he opened his eyes a little, just to peek at me, then he got up and sat on the bed rubbing his eyes"Omi?".

"I brought you food, go shower and go back" I sounded so cold to him, I mean... how could I tell him, hey good morning my beauty, go shower to wear your wedding dress, we're running away!

Atsumu got up from the bed going directly to the shower almost tripping while closing his eyes, still sleepy.

He forgot his clothes.

10 minutes passed and he was still showering, that's weird, I went to check on him knocking on the bathroom door.

"Atsu? you there?"

"uh- um yeah I kinda forgot my clothes outside hehe"

"Ok wait for me I'm bringing you some" I didn't want to go through his stuff for privacy, so I got my smallest hoodie and sweatpants and a new pair of boxers and passed it through the door.

✨time skip to Dinner time brought to you by Atsumu's thick thighs✨

"Um, thanks for bringing me food and letting me borrow your clothes!" He said a little shy, cute I thought.

"It's ok you were tired from the long ride and you can stay on them until you change tomorrow"

After dinner, we both slept, the room was calm, and I figured that he was already sleeping, I turned to my side to look at him, he was snuggling with himself in the blanket, cute, I wish I was there with him, with him resting on my chest...

I was remembering all my thoughts about him for the whole day, when I said he's cute and fought his twin for him and that feeling I got all day when I'm around him, I realized...

I have feelings for Atsumu Miya...

~To be continued~

Heeey, That part was kinda short, sorry about that, I'm still working on part 5 hopefully I can upload it tomorrow!

And you can check out my other Sakuatsu book if you want!

Your daily cute picture of Atsumu!