Chapter 7- Fluff!

No one's POV :

Atsumu woke up to a warm feeling underneath him, He started snuggling into it loving the warmth until he realized that this thing is a freaking human, did I kill a bitch in my sleep, He thought starting to freak out.

When he got off quickly not having a clue on who tf is this was, an arm immediately got him back on, the fake blond freaked out so he trailed his eyes from his Level going up, thinking if he looked all the way up it's gonna be a jumpscare like in those cheap horror games.

He was laying his head on a strong naked chest of a man, 6 pack that look so hard to get,  he was almost on the level of his member because he can see his v line, Atsumu's inner gay was showing now, he started blushing more, gay panicking on the inside, Wait did I sleep with someone???

"Like what you see huh? " He quickly got his head up from the shock, his heart beating from the sudden noise recognizing the familiar voice a little but not knowing who.

And there he was none other than Sakusa freaking Kiyoomi who was laying his head on the headboard of the bed just starring at him smirking, wrapping an arm around the fox boy pulling him in, a really muscular arm (I might add) on his tiny waist that he wants to cling to without getting interrupted.

Suddenly Atsumu feels a pain in his head, he got up quickly holding it tightly, it feels like he got hit with a bat, and his ears were ringing loudly without stopping, like he had drank two bottles of beer the night before.

The pain stopped after a while thankfully, he exhaled looking at the raven head who looked obviously concerned about him, "I just...remembered what happened" The smaller said after calming down, a scared tone on his voice, inhaling deeply as he closed his eyes and buried his face on the sheets.

"Can you tell me more details about... him, just to help more, but you have the choice!" Said Sakusa trying not to sound so pressuring, laughing nervously and waving his hands.

Atsumu found this cute so he chuckled, Sakusa looked at him pouting and crossing his arms, pretending to be mad, "Sorryy, you just look soo cute!!" The fox tried convincing the other that he was not laughing at him, "Hmmpf" Kiyoomi just pouted more, now looking in the other direction to cover the blush on his face, the smaller stayed quiet so Omi turned to check on him when a ball of fluff just jumped on him, both falling to the mattress.

"AAAHH" He screamed from the sudden thunderbolt, he heard a cute muffled laughter, the softest sound he ever heard in his life, "Don't you forgive meee?" The fake blond said giving Kiyoomi his best puppy eyes which he can't resist, "OK OK don't give me this look you know I'm weak" Atsumu smiled again nodding.

"ANYWAYS, I should show you his picture!" The fox said getting up and heading to his phone, Sakusa was waiting for this moment!

When Atsumu pulled out his phone, he showed him the picture.

"That ugly ass motherfucker!" He said right away, not believing that he was so proud of his looks, scrunching his nose in disgust, but making sure to remember his face as much as he could, Atsu chuckled at the sight, "We have to go to practice!" 

Timeskip to practice

Kiyoomi was confused, didn't know if he should tell his crush's brother, or if he even knew about this mess, but he didn't even know how to bring this subject up with Atsumu, he didn't want to tell anyone without the approval of the person dealing with this, especially since Atsumu trusted him, he was looking at his crush from across the gym who was drinking out of his bottle, he seemed alone so finally deciding to ask him, so he went to him making sure no one touches him on the way.

"Oh Hey, Omi!" He gave him his usual sweet smile, waving at him.

"Hey Atsu, I just wanted to ask you something..." Kiyoomi was whispering so Atsumu knew it was serious, he just nodded signaling him to continue, "About your... boyfriend, does Osamu know about this? I just... idk I just want to talk to him" He was stuttering not knowing how to form the will to kill his brother for not noticing into a not really aggressive phrase, and without seeming like a heartless creature for talking about this subject casually.

"He doesn't... But... You can tell him if you want when in not around, I'm sure he will believe you, and you can tell him what Kuso send, You can do it after practice finishes, without Suna for the moment" Atsumu actually seemed like he wanted to tell his brother for so long, but was afraid that he will not believe him, which is impossible but... insecurities can do a lot to a person...

"Ok, I'll make sure to tell him alone" Kiyoomi was quite happy that Atsumu opened up to him easily, ruffling the fox's hair before waking out, which left the smaller blushing but covering it quickly.

Timeskip to after practice

Kiyoomi was waiting for this moment but holding himself to not look suspicious, mostly everyone left the gym except the ones who want extra practice, Atsumu was already in their dorm, probably showering or watching something, Osamu just got out with Suna so Kiyoomi got up quickly and follow them.

"Miya!!" The black-haired boy yelled to catch his attention, as he felt weird calling him by his name, Osamu turned around having a confused look on his face, with Suna hugging him while scrolling on his phone, "What?" He said when he saw Kiyoomi's face and recognized him.

"I don't want to start any fight, we'll... not this time at least" The twin seemed annoyed for some reason, " It's about Atsumu" He added, getting serious...

Osamu seemed more curious as to why Sakusa would want to talk about his twin, so he nodded signaling to the other that he was listening, "...But in private" He added looking right at the high-looking fox who frowned at that.

Osamu signaled for his boyfriend to let go of him, he looked upset and glared at Kiyoomi, Why are they this fucking upset? Sakusa thought.

As Suna went to their dorm after kissing his boyfriend on the cheek, Osamu glared at the one in front of him, "What do you have to do with my twin?" Kiyoomi seemed surprised that he's THAT protective of Atsumu, he doesn't show it thought.

"I'm gonna be straight with you, your brother is..."

~To be continued~

Heey, I'll probably publish the next part the same as this to not stop at the cliffhanger, and because I didn't update this book the whole day, I was working on my other book!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Your daily cute picture of Atsumu!