Chapter 2

Osamu never trusted Kuso from the start, he is extremely protective of his twin brother beyond being younger, because he knows that the character Atsumu is playing in front of everyone is made up, even if he didn't know why, this cocky egoist brat isn't him, the true Atsumu is the kind, adorable little cinnamon roll that he shows only to his closest friends.

Atsumu jumped at his younger brother which lead to both of them falling to the ground as Osamu let out a surprised yell, "WTF !?!! " he managed to scream before a fluffy thing fell on top of him.

Osamu suddenly stopped moving as he noticed how skinny his twin is, "'tsumu... Have you been eating properly these days ?" He said quietly trying to make anyone hear him, Atsumu's smile dropped a bit, it was unnoticeable but his twin can tell that he was thinking deeply.

" 'F course I am !!! Don't worry !! " He responded with his usual wide smile, but it was different, it was... empty like he's holding in something as he began to sweat and stand up from where he was.

" 'right..." Osamu decided to ignore it FOR THE MOMENT, just trying not to put so much pressure on his brother, he thought that if something was happening to him, he would tell him first.

" 'morning..." Suna said lazily as he walked from the door towards his boyfriend, still closing his eyes, hands on his shorts and bag hanging off his shoulders, he looks like he smoked 3 packs of weed last night.

As he was struggling to properly walk, Osamu hugged him and the other hugged back, kissing him gently, soon turning into a passionate one, it was just the morning and they were already starting.

"Omfg- can you stop making out in front of me for a moment ?!?! " exclaimed Atsumu forgetting about what happened just now, he was getting quite annoyed by them and how they do it on purpose.

"Oh, yer just jealous 'cuz no one can handle ya" responded Osamu teasingly with an annoying smirk on his face, which shut the fox immediately and looked at the ground a little hurt by his brother's words, his twin said it just for a joke he didn't think much of it.

The fake blond didn't utter a word for a moment but quickly brushed it off before anyone can see, " THAT'S JUST MEAN!! " he said raising his voice a little, pouting like the cute bean he is, pink cheeks puffed out adorably and eyes closed just makes him more precious.

The whole gym just melted in a second, adoring their cute setter's expression, "um mm...guys ?? are ya okay ???" the latter said as soon as he noticed the sudden quiet in the gym, which is weirdly unusual.

"Oh- oh yeah well the school's bus is in front of the building, we have to go now !" Luckily for them, Kita cut off the awkward moment to remind them that they still have to go to the training camp soon.

Everyone grabbed their bags heading outside, while Kita is closing the gym's door.

The team entered the bus, they made sure everyone was there and putting their luggage in their assigned places.
They had the choice to sit whenever they want so Kita and Aran sat in the front, behind them Akagi and Omimi, and behind Gingima alone two seats before the back.

On the other row, Suna and Osamu were sitting next to each other, and Atsumu at the very back, with four seats between them.

He just sat down looking out the window kind of happy to take a break from Licht for 3 weeks, he felt relieved, and maybe he can have fun knowing his boyfriend can't control him.
The blond rested his head back and dragged his hand to his sweatpants pocket, pull in out his phone and AirPods.

He unlocked his phone and clicked on Spotify, once he found his favorite playlist, he clicked on it and closed his eyes.

The song Me and my husband were playing, he loved this song as it relates to him in some ways, songs kept playing and he quickly fell asleep for the 9 hours left.

~To be continued~

Heey again, This part was kinda short, I'll try to update it again as fast as I could, I hope you liked this part!

Here's a picture of Atsumu to make your day!