Chapter 9

A boy came out of the corner with his hands on his Nintendo jacket pockets, his back wasn't straight like he was leaning down, just like Suna, he was half closing his gold eyes, they could see his golden hair which seems dyed with black roots.

"Are you... Kenma Kozume right? The 2nd year setter of Nekoma?" Osamu asked surprised, he was the last person to expect, he's known for his laziness and obsession with video games so why would he be here?

"Uhmm, yep I work with Sakusa sometimes" He said lazily but having a small smile on his face, "Sooo, What are we here is to plan this time?"

"I was thinking of a way to get back all the pain that Atsumu felt to his boyfriend" Kiyoomi said after being quiet for the first few minutes, "And NO, no murder" He added looking directly at Kenma who frowned and sighed.

"How about torture???" He said looking excited for a second, pleading Sakusa to let him do what was on his mind.

Eventually, The black-haired boy gave in to him, "Well... I can accept torture, and he deserves it", "yes!!!" Kenma said trying not to shout, his eyes shining from his thoughts, all the ideas that came to his mind to try on the abuser...

They were talking until god knows when planning on kidnapping and torturing Atsumu's abuser, Kenma already hacked his location and schedule for the whole week, they planned on getting him to a place where no one would be there and do it...

The day after:

Everything went smoothly, the plan was ready but they didn't tell Atsumu because they know he will stop them like the angel he is, they knew Kuso was going to come not too long after this, volleyball practice has finished already and they all met in front of the school.

They all saw a black motorcycle stop in front of a bus station not so far from them, so Kiyoomi and Osamu hid, and Kenma was waiting for the plan to begin.

Kuso parked his moto and was at the entrance looking at the school, "That's some rich school, maybe I can hook up with some rich student" He said chuckling to himself, as he wanted to get in, Kenma walked up in his way waving shyly, "Umm...Hi?" The cat boy was blushing a little looking directly at the taller.

"Ohh, hi little kitty, you look cute btw!" Kuso went from looking at his face to his thighs, smirking a little but Kenma can notice it, "Thanks! I just wanted to ask you who did you come here for, I never saw you around!" He added smiling sweetly.

"Oh, I came here to meet my cousin, but I don't know where he is, his name is Miya, maybe you would show me the way, pretty boy?" The taller boy said smirking while moving closer to the blond, "Yeah I know a Miya I can show you!" He said wanting to get away from this creep already but wanting to keep the act.

Kenma was walking in a completely different direction from Atsumu's room, close to an alleyway between two buildings of the school, "Uhmm, btw do you have a partner? I think you're kinda... hot and attractive maybe we should... do something you know?" Kenma broke the awkward silence between the two which surprised the one standing behind him.

Suddenly he got pinned to the wall beside them, "I'm not dating anyone, so we could enjoy ourselves" Kuso said smirking, The blond was truly terrified but coming back to the act, "But not here, let's go to the alley nearby for the first time"

The other agreed and they went there, the abuser happy that he can get with someone that hot, as he pinned him again on the wall of the dark alley, assuming that no one is going to see them, he began getting closer, ready to kiss the small cat when...

He felt a strong hit on his head out of nowhere, almost like a bat from the hard surface, he screamed and cursed, "TF DUDE!?" He was holding his bloody head on the ground, hissing from the pain, he turned around but his vision was blurry, three figures were standing in front of him not moving, two tall ones and the short one which he assumed was Kenma, "Help!"

"No one is going to hear you here, bye for the moment..." The middle figure said before he got hit again with a bat, a metal one this time...

~To be continued~

Heey, I'll start writing the next chapter now, but hope you enjoyed it!

Your daily cute picture of Atsumu!