Chapter 8

"Your brother is getting abused, Let me continue! His so-called 'boyfriend' is abusing him, mentally and physically, I knew this when he messaged Atsumu at 2:00 am and told him that he was coming for him, so he had a panic attack, and YES I calmed him down so he told me half the things..." Sakusa said it as fast as he could, hating the situation himself.

Osamu at this point didn't know how to react, anger, sadness, frustration, and the will to kill a bitch, all these emotions mixed up and fighting each other, he's angry at himself for not noticing for that long, Atsumu showed him signs multiple times, sad because of the things that his twin had to go through, the pain and suffering Atsumu felt, and wanting to kill the bitch that he never trusted from the start...

"How about- How about the other part ?" Osamu asked not understanding why he added this part and regretting it after.

"I believe he didn't tell me everything, he didn't talk about his mental or physical health, but he's probably having some serious issues and bruises, but... I have a way to get revenge, I mean... if you want !" Sakusa had an evil smirk taking off his mask, Osamu just looked at him, not having any clue what he was thinking.

"I contacted someone... to know everything about this Kuso Licht fucker, and he did a very good job, all I have to say is, OH GOD he has a past!!! You'll get the chance to meet him if you agree if you don't know him already"

Well, the grey-haired boy was really surprised by this side of Sakusa, but quickly put on an evil smirk ready to bury someone, "When can I meet him?"
"Tonight, after dinner with half an hour, meet me behind the gym, don't tell your boyfriend"
Then they both separated their ways, leaving to their dorms both planning some bloody revenge, "I'm gonna fucking find you, and make sure no one will ever again..."

Sakusa was already in his dorm, laying on the bed scrolling through his phone and looking at the sleeping beauty laying on his chest, Kiyoomi ran his hand through his blond locks, loving the feeling and smiling softly.

He dialed the same contact as before, still playing with Atsumu's hair to calm him down.

" Sakusa, is there something?"

" I want you to meet someone, the twin of Atsu, I just told him and he wants to see you, in twenty minutes behind the gym"

"Ok I'll be there, bye"

The black-haired boy hangs up, puts his phone on the nightstand, and looks at the ceiling sighing, "I have to go..."

Osamu's dorm

The younger twin just finished showering, he was thinking about his brother, and the person he was meeting... Suna was already asleep like always, he decided to relax since this subject hurt his brain, he sat on his bed sighing for 5 minutes...

After 15 minutes

They both got up, went behind the gym quietly for their dormmates not to hear them, and for the coaches or teachers to see them, Sakusa was the first one to be there so he waited for the others to come, after a minute Osamu showed up "Sorry"

"It's ok, the other didn't come yet"

"Heyy, I'm here" A boy wearing a two-colored jacket and a hoodie came out of the corner, looking tired, his hands were in his pockets while leaning down, just like Suna but shorter, but Osamu recognized him right away with his hair.

"Are you..."

~To be continued~

Heey, ill probably write the next chapter now, I don't think it will take that long, but... maybe it's obvious who that person was.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Your daily cute picture of Atsumu!