Chapter 6

Atsumu's pov:

Licht Kuso:

"I saw what you did with your Omiomi~ I'm coming to take you, say goodbye to your friends"

I felt a tear leaving my eye, then two, three... And now I'm crying, hot tears on my cheeks that I can't stop, I kept repeating 'Please No' over and over again, I accidentally dropped my phone to the ground which made a loud thud, I'm starting to shake violently from fear, I'm having a panic attack, i–I can't breathe...

Who told him? How did he fucking know?

My heart is racing, but this time it doesn't feel good... I dropped on the floor struggling to breath and from dizziness, Someone...Help...

I feel a warm feeling around me like I was wrapped in a warm tight blanket, As i open my eyes slowly, someone was hugging me, Omi...

"It's ok, I'm here for you now don't worry, no one will hurt you Atsu..." I heard him say caressing my shoulders, his voice is so soft and calming.

"Follow my breathing ok?"

I just nodded, unable to speak and sniffling, he was breathing slowly and deeply, putting my hand on his heart, I followed his breathing as he told me, "Close your eyes" he said calmly.

We followed this rithm until I calmed down a little as my hiccups were getting quieter, he carried me to my bed and laid beside me, still hugging me, we parted away slowly as he started caressing my hair slowly with one hand, the other on my waist slightly rubbing.

"Thanks" I'm very thankful that Omi was there for me, I don't know what I would do without him.

"No need..." He smiled a little wiping my tears with his thumb, I wanna see that soft smile longer, for the rest of my life.

I knew I had to tell him what happened, I can't stay unprotected like this, I took a long deep breath, preparing for his reaction, "I have a boyfriend, Kuso Licht, who is..."

He showed a little sadness in his eyes when I said that but still let me continue, "We met at my first year of high school, I was the first one to confess, at first... at first he was so nice and careful with me, he cared about me and made sure not to cause me any harm but..." I took a deep breath, preparing for the downfall.

"Everything changed after I started getting popular, fangirls were getting more and more everything month, and... he started hitting and punching me...more violent each time." Omi had a surprised expression, not believing what he just heard, I started to tear up again.

"I thought–I thought that he would stop–that it was just a matter of time u–until he stops i–i really loved him so–so much–I was blinded" I started crying more as I went into everything, " and he–he forcefully  took my v–virginity at the beginning of this year, and now he's c–oming for me cuz he–he knows what we did"

I sighed deeply when I finished explaining, now choking on my cries, Omi hugged me again, whipping my tears and whispering sweet nothings in my ear to calm me down again.

"He wont touch you, ill make sure..." He was caressing my back as i crowled to sit on his lap, he held me still as i stopped crying, "Ill be with you every second don't worry, ill make sure to protect you" Thats the last thing i heard him say before i drifted off to sleep with my forehead on his own.

No ones pov:

Sakusa saw that Atsumu fell asleep so he layed him down on the bed wanting to get up, but the fox attached more to him like a cat, cute he thought blushing, he didn't get up afraid to wake up the setter, so he hardly reached out to his phone almost dropping it.

He unlocked his phone searching on his calling contacts, scrolling before he found it and clicked to call the person, even if its 3:10 in the morning.

The call:

"Hey Kiyoomi did something happen? You never call this late"

"Yeah I need you to find someone, The name is Kuso licht"

"Ok then ill find them as fast as possible"

Kiyoomi hang up with a quick alright, Going back to cuddling Atsumu, looking at his beauty on the moon light, how he looks like an angel, no, he's an angel himself, playing with his hair and caressing his cheeks.

Youre all mine... Forever...

~To be continued~

Heeey, well... it's going smooth after that, I hope you enjoyed it!

You're daily cute picture of Atsumu!