~I'll always be with you~ FINAL- Chapter 12

No one's pov:

Kiyoomi skipped today's practice to prepare the confession's location with the help of Kenma and after convincing Komori to tell the teachers he was sick, which is impossible but he did somehow.

He decided to bring Atsumu to the spot himself so he left Kenma with the final modifications and sneaked back to the camp, he looked from the gym's window to check on where he is, he saw him talking and laughing with Osamu, Atsu looks stunning...

Osamu saw Sakusa from the corner of his eye but pretended to not, "Hey 'tsumu will hang out with Muzan after practice?"

"Don't call him that! And yes" Atsumu said pouting cutely to which Kiyoomi's heart melt again.
"Yeah yeah don't get defensive geez..." His twin said not believing that the bee is that obsessed with the burned noodles.

Half an hour had passed and practice finished, a couple of players asked Atsumu to set for them on extra practice but he respectfully declined, he went to his dorm to get ready, he was wearing a simple cute pink outfit that's also good for normal hangouts.

He got out, standing in front of the school waiting for Kiyoomi, he doesn't know why he feels this anxious so he tried brushing it off quickly, suddenly, two hands covered his eyes gently and a soft voice spoke "Guess who" Atsumu chuckled at that ...

He got out, standing in front of the school waiting for Kiyoomi, he doesn't know why he feels this anxious so he tried brushing it off quickly, suddenly, two hands covered his eyes gently and a soft voice spoke "Guess who" Atsumu chuckled at that and he instantly answered "My Omi-Omi!!!"

Sakusa blushed at the nickname again and got his hands off, Atsumu turned around and hugged him, "Hi Omi, you look handsome"

"Hey Atsu, you look cute as well!" He said smiling a little, the smaller smiled back and got off him, Kiyoomi led their way to the date place, when they were so close he covered Atsumu's eyes with a blindfold and picked him up, carrying him bride style, " Omi!! Are you kidnapping me?!" The cute fox said panicking.

"I'm not calm down Atsu" Kiyoomi chuckled from the cuteness of the small boy who wrapped his arms around Sakusa's neck tightly, afraid to fall.
The rest of the walk was quiet until The black-haired boy put The fake blond down and got his hands closer to his face, "Are you ready?" He asked getting an excited nod from the other, then removing his black blindfold...