Chapter 10- TORTURE!

Kuso's pov:

I woke up to a slap on my face, "Wakey wakey fucker"  Who tf said this, his voice sounds similar for some reason, I can't see, I guess my eyes are covered with a cloth, I remember three people hitting me before I blacked out, I was with that blond cutie.

Someone took the cloth off of my eyes, Ugh it's so dark in here... I saw a small light in the middle of the room on top of a small table with three chairs, the rest of the room was empty, How did I get here?

"Sup bitch" I jumped when someone spoke from behind me, wait... I can't talk, something is in my mouth... A FUCKING GAG!!?? I can't move my head either, a rope is holding me back from my neck.

"If you're not that dumb, I guess you already know what's happening to you" A man with curly black hair and two moles on top of his eyebrow was standing in front of me now, wait..."UMMMMMM"

"Hum? did you say sum, I can't hear you" He said again smiling creepily and pulling one of the chairs to sit on, he's the Omi guy I saw the blond slut smiling with, guh...

"I know you're saying something about my brother, Don't you fucking dare" A grey-haired boy showed up, OSAMU?? He took my gag off finally.

"If you're just going to say something bad about Atsumu or just going to scream and curse then, DON'T FUCKING TALK" Osamu said again with a life-threatening glare that send shivers down my spine,  I never saw him like that or scream ever...I was thinking of what to say so I asked the first question that came to mind, "Why am I here?"

They both glared at me, to which I closed my mouth to, "Bruuuh tf, you know why you're here don't play dumb" I know this voice... "You blond bitch!!" I regretted that as soon as it came out of my mouth...

A fist came directly to my face at full speed, giving me a nose bleed, he pulled me harshly from my hair and looked at me directly in the eyes, "I fucking dare you to say that again fucker" His eyes were like a cat, golden eyes starring at me from the dark, I fucked up... He kicked me again before he sat on the table and crossed his legs...

"Anyways... You're here because of what you did to Atsu, you probably know what you did so don't even try to deny it alright" Omi guy said looking at me like he was holding back from throwing me into a fucking wall, I looked down trying to convince them that I'm guilty of it, maybe they will forgive me...

Suddenly I got kicked out of the chair and choked on the ground, i... can't breathe... The black-haired one was choking me on the ground with half of his power, "Oh don't play those tricks on me Fucker! I could kill you right fucking now!"  how did he even know...

"How does it feel huh, It doesn't feel good being choked right? Suffer for what you did" Osamu said calmly even if he looks like he wants to join the moles fucker who just stopped and threw me to the wall.

"OOHH this will be interesting!" Cat boy said getting down from the table and going straight to me, Fuck...

No one's pov:

This went on for about four hours until Kuso passed out, the three didn't kill him but they were all covered in blood, "Fucking gross..." Sakusa said feeling the germs go into his skin, whipping roughly his hands.

"He is... how should we tell Atsumu?" The twin said not knowing how to tell him that he feels like a gangsta, "We just wait for a little, we won't hide it forever, we should tell because we all know he's still terrified" Kenma said getting Kuso back on his chair and tying him down again.

"I guess I'll tell him privately with Osamu, maybe...tomorrow after practice" Sakusa said as soon as he finished wiping off everything, deciding that it was time, Osamu just nodded agreeing with him for the first time.

They all got out of the dark place, which was Sakusa's basement, it was soundproof so no one will hear them, Kiyoomi and Osamu returned to the school while Kenma went to a cafe, playing with his switch again and waiting for Kuroo to pick him up.

They will go back to him soon...

~To be continued~

Heey, I don't have anything to say, bye!

Your daily cute picture of Atsumu!