Chapter 11- Simp Sakusa 2

The next day, Lunch break

No one's pov:

Atsumu was eating lunch with his twin because Komori had to talk to Kiyoomi privately, he was thinking of what would he want to say when he felt a smack on his head.

"TF!" He screamed surprised and looked at his twin who smacked him without a reason, "YA WERE DAYDREAMING" Osamu yelled back, returning to his place and shoving another onigiri on his mouth, "I hope ya choke on this" Atsumu said to which his twin responded by rolling his eyes.

"Oh, I remember I had to tell you something!" Osamu said out of nowhere with his mouth full, "Eat your food properly then talk dumbass!" Said his brother in disgust, his twin just glared and finished eating.

"Ya know about Kuso" Atsumu went quiet to that, "Yeah Sakusa told me, but don't worry about him" The fake blond looked at him with a curious look so Osamu pulled out his phone, scrolling a little then clicking on something, he gave his phone to Atsumu...

"OMG is that Kuso!?!" He asked surprised, looking at the picture of his ex tied up in a chair covered with blood and bruise, "Damn he deserves it, who did you do this with?"

"Sakusa and another guy" The younger twin responded immediately, happy that his brother is free and chill with this, even if he saw Atsumu blush when he said Sakusa's name, he made sure to kill Kiyoomi after, They continued eating in silence like nothing happened from before.

With Sakusa and Komori:

"Why are we here!?" Kiyoomi said annoyed with his cousin who just pulled him from his seat and dragged him to his and Akagi's room because he wasn't there, he was standing in the middle of the room refusing to sit down because of the germs that could affect him.

"You have to confess to Atsumu!!" His cousin said pouting and jumping on his already messy bed, "Confess what!?"

"YOUR ENDLESS LOVE!" Kiyoomi stayed dumbfounded, not believing the stupidity of his cousin, "Don't look at me like that! You know YOU LOVE HIM!!"

"who-WHO TOLD YOU?" Kiyoomi said blushing, close to choking his cousin, "No one Kiyo I can see it, you're so obvious!"

"Don't tell anyone or I'll kill you Motoya" 

"Only if you tell him yourself!" Komori said smirking feeling his infinite power over Sakusa in the meantime.

" UGHH... OK I'll tell him myself" He said sprinting out of the room, obviously embarrassed, Komori just sat there sighing but then smiled, "He really changed you Kiyo"

...

Kiyoomi was thinking about how to confess for the rest of the day and Atsumu noticed that he was zoning out more than usual but he didn't ask, he thanked Sakusa for getting rid of his abusive ex and helping him, so Sakusa demanded him to hang out as exchange just as a joke, but Atsumu accepted...

The black-haired boy was turning in rounds on Komori's room nervous, "Damn cuz calm down you're just hanging out!" His cousin said getting dizzy from the other's movements.

"It's not just a hangout! I will confess my feelings to him!" The other responded, "Well do you even have a plan?"

"Yeah I do but I will skip school to prepare everything, and with the help of someone..." He said now sitting down on the bed, completely forgetting about the germs, "Well I have to go now, I will get tired tomorrow!" As he got out and went to his dorm to relax, Tomorrow will be the moment of truth...

~To be continued~

The next chapter will be the confession!

Your daily cute picture of Atsumu!