Chapter 3

They arrived at Itachiama's academy at 6:00 pm, most of them were asleep except Kita who was on his phone, he woke up Aran and Osamu when they pulled up, and told them to wake the rest of them, well... they forgot someone.

They got out of the bus to grab their bags, when they finished, the bus drove behind the school to the huge parking lot.

Itachiyama's team welcomed Inarizaki in front of the school, just introducing each other and knowing each other's names.

" Hi, I'm Kita Shinsuke, the captain of the team" handshaking Lizuna, the captain of the other team.

"Miya Osamu "
" Suna Rintaro"
"Aran Ojiro"
"Akagi Michinari"
"Gingima and Omimi"

The other team introduced themselves as well.

" I'm Komori Motoya !! " Said Excitedly a small boy with round brown eyebrows and cute light brown hair, nudging a taller boy behind him putting his hands in his pocket wearing a mask, "And that's Sakusa Kiyoomi, my dear cousin".

"Don't call me that, and stop touching me" The other said irritated, clearly not enjoying his time or wanting to be here.

"And he's a germaphobe so please don't get too Close to him he sprays people with Lysol" Komori added like it's a normal thing, chuckling a little.
" I'll make sure to keep my distance" Kita responded to make Sakusa comfortable.

" Wait.. where is your setter?" Sakusa asked Curiously.
The team just looked at each other in silence, before the realization hit them...

"HE'S STILL ON THE BUS" they yelled in sync, surprised how they didn't remember him.

" Why are you so loud? " Someone said suddenly behind them.

"AAAHHH WTF !?!! " They yelled again like they were screaming for dear god.

Atsumu who was behind them covered his ears from the loud noises, he felt his head ring, the oversized hoodie barely fitting him making him cuter, cheeks red, and eyes tightly shut still sleepy, he looks ADORABLE.

Sakusa felt his heart melt at the sight, he couldn't bear the cuteness of the pretty baby in front of him, his eyes softens and his lips parted away slightly, a faint red blush painting his cheeks, he looks exactly like a kid on a candy shop.

" Oh Hi! Btw I'm Miya Atsumu, Osamu's twin !" He said introducing himself, smiling a little.

His name is as cute as him, and his smile AAAAAAAAAA💖, These are the only thoughts running in Sakusa's mind right now, wait these are twins ?? Atsu is much cuter than this rock😒.

Suddenly the coaches of both teams came out to call them.

When they all entered the huge gym, Inarizaki's eyes sparkled, it was cleaned until it shines, the lemon smell hit them in the face, and the size of it was the double of their own gym.

The coaches began telling the rules and roommates that will be sharing the dorms while handing them the keys.

"Kita-Aran

Osamu-Suna

Gingima-Omimi

Akagi-Komori

Lizuna-Riseki (a forgotten member of Inarizaki)

and Atsumu and Sakusa will be getting their own dorm because of Sakusa's germaphobia"