Chapter VII

The big bad wolf wasn't an evil man,
The big bad wolf only wanted love,
But he never got that, and sometimes Big bad wolves go crazy due to having no affection.

°°°
Tw! Brief mentions of abuse. Please don't read if you can't handle it!

Romeo POV

We sat in Ravi's BMW. We were waiting for him to turn the key and drive off. But he never did. I froze and realized something, something cruel and dark. I was asleep. The world outside was frozen.

"Fuck," I sighed and threw open the door. My feet hit the pavement, and I glanced around. My eyes caught sight of a tall, handsome figure with ink-black hair. He had a vital air about him, and when he saw me, he smiled, showing off pearly teeth.

"Hey there, son," he chuckled. I felt every bone in my body start to shake, every muscle filled with fear. I wanted to scream and cry, but my mouth wouldn't open. Fathered turned towards me and started walking. I could feel my skin burn with every step he took.

Right before he reached me, a figure jumped in front of me, taking the force of the punch father had thrown. Tobias didn't even flinch; only his face that was slapped to the side showed what father had done.

My eyes grew wide, and the scene changed. We were back at our house, standing in front of the fireplace. Tobias had thrown me to the ground, and Blue Jay crouched around the corner.

"Don't," Tobias whispered, "go home."

°°°

Mordecai POV

I shook Romeo's thin shoulders. His eyes fluttered open, and he said something bone-chilling. "Let's not go home."

°°°

Tobias POV

I sat next to Sebi on a long couch, Blue Jay sitting on the golden threaded carpet. I felt my hands shake a little, feeling as if something terrible was on the horizon. Sebi reached over and laced his fingers with mine. I glanced up in surprise.

"Calm," he whispered. The tall blond had followed us, a devilish grin on his handsome face. He stood, arms crossed.

"Hey, Sebi," the boy drawled.

"Fuck off, Kit," Sebi replied, "and don't call me Sebi. It's Sebastian to you."

Kit's grin grew wider, and he stalked forward. I didn't get to move as the door was thrown open, and my brothers came walking in. They all ignored Kit, except Lys- who sneered.

Ban stopped and sniffed. Blue Jay looked up and smiled.

"Uncles!" She squealed and jumped up. Ban wrapped her up in his arms, hugging her tiny body to his chest.

"Our poor Blue Jay," Ban mumbled.

I smiled and glanced up. All my brothers turned to me and looked down at their feet. I knew something up, but for once. I didn't care. Sebi held my hand and grinned when Blue Jay jumped down and ran over to us.

Maybe I could be nice too...