Chapter XXI

We all realize something at the end of the day. We are worth only what we believe we are worth. I... Well I believe I am worth as much as love and in this world. Well. Love is worth less then a penny and more then God.

°°°

Ten years later...

Sebastian stood outside a small brick building. He looked down at his hand and back up. The front of the building had a small glowing sign. One of a dagger stabbing through a heart. A larger sign glowed on green, blinking over and over again. The Half-Pint.

Sebastian took a deep breath and with great difficulty took a step forward. He was stopped by a big, burly man in a grey jumper. The man was bald and was tattooed every where. He crossed his arm and gestures at the back of the long line.

"Ain't nobody cutting my line kid," the man grumbled on a gravely voice. Sebastian sighed. He held out his hand. The man looked down.

"A Dagger?" The man said, "didn't know your kind still existed. Eh. Whatever go in."

Sebastian passed the man and pushed open the heavy metal doors.

The air was full of smoke and lights of all different colors blinked in around the room. People walked about. Dancing, screaming, gropping. Enjoying the worldly desires they were gifted at the Half-Pint. Though nobody here realized who they were giving their money to or what they were hiding behind the VIP doors.

Sebastian pushed through the crowds and through the doors behind the DJ.

This room had walls trimmed with gold patterns, tables lined every corner and a bar stood in the middle of the room. A dance floor of some sorts was behind the bar, where the tender couldn't see what was going on. The people who were here were different. They growled at one another. Placed bets, played darts, talked about their latest bounty and when they needed more cash- went over and snagged a photo off of the Bounty Board.

A large mirror sat over the dance floor like a balcony, held up by strong metal arms. It over looked this entire portion of the bar.

On the right hand side, a spiralling stair case led to the top.

Sebastian paid no mind to any of the customers. His eyes were pointed directly at the stairs. When he reached them, he climbed them in sets of twos.

Sebastian froze when he reached the door. He reached out, a little hesitant but still opened it. The room was circluer.

It was brightly lit unlike the downstairs and only had a small table and one chair. In that chair sat a man, no longer a boy. Handsome and noble in posture. His hair was cut short and when he turned to face Sebastian he was no longer the same person who had left Sebi at the cemetery.

Tobias grinned, showing off his pearly teeth and when he stood he had grown taller. He fixed his suit coat and smoothed down his button up shirt. His rings flashed in the light. Sebastian took a step forward and then another until he was standing in front of Tobias. Tobias chuckled nervously.

"Sebi-" but he was cut off by Sebastian's lips on his. Tobias wasted no time in wrapping his arms around Sebastian's neck and pulling him closer. Sebastian grabbed Tobias's waist and held on tightly. This kiss wasn't like the one they had shared before. This one was hot and full of need. But it was also full of grief. Of lost time and of truth. One simple truth. They had missed each other.

Sebi pulled away long enough to mutter. "My little Monster."

Tobias smiled against his lips. "Says the asshole."

A door opened and a cough sounded around the room. Sebastian pulled away and turned to see that boy. He hadn't changed at all. Still beautiful in an unworldly way and still as gloomy and dark as ever.

"Constantine!" Tobias chuckled nervously. "Meet my."

"Yes," Constantine cut in, "I know who this is. Took him long enough. I was beginning to wonder if he had forgotten about you."

Tobias sighed.

"No need for any other words," Constantine went on. "Tobias I need your help once again. Those fractions of mine caused me more damn problems that need cleaning up!"

"What now?" Tobias groaned.

"Something to do with a Bambi and a Lotus?" Constantine replied, waving a hand, his obsidian cane tapping on the tiled floor. "I don't care how. Just get them to forget that they ever met a "Constantine" please."

Sebastian raised an eyebrow. But didn't say a word.

"Will do. Will do," Tobias replied. Constantine nodded and turned back to the door.

"God," he muttered, "it's like I'm building a harem of handsome men. What's next! Are my long lost Husbands going to show up on my front door step? Great Odin! What a mess."

"So... Your friend knows Bambi," Sebastian said. Tobias smiled.

"It's a long story."

"Oh. Trust me baby I've got time."

Tobias stood up on his tip toes. Sebastian had gotten even taller, what a dick. He brushed his lips against Sebi's and grinned widely.

"I love Sebi."

"I love you more Tobi."

The End...

An- Interested in Constantine's story? If so! I'll be posting it soon! Hope you'll read it!