one: good morning

beep
beep
beep

"shit" jungkook mumbled and off his alarm, sighing at the hour. he didn't get used too these hours even after 2 years of college. he wiped his eyes and went too the bathroom too take a shower and fix his hair a little. he wear something really quickly and made a way too his little kitchen.

"what's up kook" his roommate jin said while leaving his bedroom. "good, you wanna scramble eggs too?" jungkook said while taking some eggs from the fridge. "yes please" jin said and sat on the chair where the table is. jungkook done doing too them breakfast and sat in front of jin. "soo remember, today is a party in my friends hause" jin said while eating his scramble egg. "yeah yeah I know" jungkok answered tiredly.

"come on, don't be like that. everyone are coming will be fun" jin said chuckling. jungkook nodded and said "alright, Jesus" making jin smile. they ended their breakfast and left their dorm, making way too the college building.

"jin, jungkook here!" jimin screamed, waving to them. "sup guys" jin said and hugged them all one by one.

jungkook stood there looking at his phone, his introverted side reveals itself at such moments but then he felt that someone is hugging him from behind. he felt two hands on his stomach and instinctively put his own on them.

"hi kookie" that person said and jungkook immediately blushed "hi taehyung" he said and gently pulled away from him.

"wow finally taehyung, did the girl left already our dorm? you were so loud with her god. did you at least locked the door properly?" jimin said with a smirk. "shut the fuck up jimin, what's wrong with having sex" taehyung said with a fake embarrassment expression. "nothing but fuck with girls somewhere else or when I'm not in our dorm dude" jimin said chuckling. taehyung showed him third finger and smirked.

"sooo guys, about the party-" jimin started talking but jungkook couldn't focus on his speech. he was too angry after hearing that taehyung again was fuckin with another girl these week.

he was so mad that he is jealous about him. he feel stupid for being in love with his best friend and can't stand that but when he only think about him having sex with someone else, he can't stop himself. from about 2 years he is trying to forget about feelings towards him and just let go but he can't.

they become friends really quickly and for jungkook that was something unusual. when he met taehyung for the first time, his heart just did big boom. he turned immediately red after hearing his deep voice for the first time and can't stop starring at him.

but then he started masturbate himself because of him and had wet dreams. he he thought that's just because of the hormones and it will pass. he knew that he is gay and didn't was ashamed of it but also didn't think that he'll fall in love that fast.

but even after 2 years he can't breathe properly when taehyung is near him. he felt bad for thinking about taehyung that way and didn't want to ruin their friendship but thinking about him naked or inside of hi-

"jungkook?" taehyungs voice brought him too the reality. "yeah?" jungkook said confused. "I asked you if you were going to the party tonight and are our math stoppers current" taehyung said and chuckled with a smile. "I guess so and yeah I'll be there" jungkook said and smiled a little.

"that's good, I wouldn't go there without you" taehyung said and went too namjoon. jungkook blushed and looked down.

did he just? no no no, fuck he is just trying to be nice stop.

jungkook thought and slapped himself mentally. everyone started their lessons and before they even looked back, it was all over. they made a way too their dorms where taehyung of course escorted jungkook under his door.

"see you later?" taehyung said and pat his back. "yep, see ya" jungkook answered and opened the doors. after he closed them he smiled too himself immediately and went too his bedroom too jump happily on the bed.

———

after about 3 hours jin and jungkook are getting ready too the party. jungkook decided that he will wear something more brave. he wear black crop top, but not that shirt, just too show some of his abs and black skinny jeans.

he thought that he will do some make up so he took some of jins cosmetics and started doing it. he made his lashes and took some dark blue glimmer on his eyelids to match his shoes. he put a highlighter on his cheeks and took raspberry chapstick too smeared it on his lips.

he sigh and left the bathroom. "woow you look hot jungkook" jin said with a smirk laying on the doors already ready to leave. "shut up" jungkook said and wear his black jacket. "are you going too fuck with someone or what?" jin said while taking their keys too the dorm.

I wish

jungkook thought and bite his bottom lip but didn't answer to jin. "alright" jin said with a smirk and they left their dorm, they made a way too the party.

HII GUYSSS ! 😏welcome in my new book ! happy to see you here so, yeah I'm very exiting to begin new story and I hope you guys like it as much you liked my another one called "| taekook real |". sooo yeah that's the firstborn chapter and can't wait to write more already ✍️ like I said I hope you guys like it and remember, next chapter will be as fast as I can !! I purple you🤍

 sooo yeah that's the firstborn chapter and can't wait to write more already ✍️ like I said I hope you guys like it and remember, next chapter will be as fast as I can !! I purple you🤍

goddd, I love him sfm, he's so adorable for what? 🌚

see ya