twenty five: water & fire

2 weeks passed

both of the boys are right now on namjoons party. they're sitting at one of the couches with rest of their friends. jungkook have hand on taes shoulder and legs put on taes laps while taehyung was massaging his feet because jungkook said earlier that felt little pain. "better?" taehyung asked the younger without stopping massaging, jungkook nodded and leaned to peck taes plump lips.

taehyung looked into the crowd and chuckled at seeing drunk couple. the girl was on the table while her boyfriend was thrusting crotch into her through clothes meanwhile having make out session. "jesus" taehyung chuckled making jungkook look at them too, "oh wow" jungkook whispered with little giggle following. "why here? they're a little too a-aggressive, don't you think?" jungkook said while looking into taes eyes with little embarrassed smile.

the elder looked at them again and said "no, before you I got only unexpected sex and that feels really good so" taehyung said with a smile and looked at jungkook who pout a little. "hey, what's wrong?" taehyung said while leaning to peck jks cheek gently, "you miss that?" jungkook asked quietly. "what I miss baby?" taehyung said softly and again pecked jks puffy cheek.

"you miss having more exiting sex?" jungkook said and looked down, "oh baby, I didn't mean that. I love having sex with you, in every 'style' if you ask. just important that we both are feeling good" taehyung said while grabbing jks chin to have him look up. jungkook slowly nodded and the elder with a smile connected their lips into gentle, deep kiss.

they pulled away after some moments and taehyung whispered against jks lips "I'll get us drinks" before pecking them again. jungkook nodded and took legs from the elders laps. taehyung went away and jungkook quickly pulled out his phone. jin was still with his parents so wasn't at the party. he quickly texted to him.

kookie 🥸

hi hyung
are you sleeping?

jin hyungie 🐹

nope
sup kid

kookie 🥸

so
I have a question
LIKE
REALLY REALLY WEIRD

jin hyungi 🐹

I'm straight

kookie 🥸

dude
idc

jin hyungie 🐹

SORRY
okay what is your question

kookie 🥸

so
um
how to make sex more aggressive?

jin hyungie 🐹

WHAT
THE FUCK JK

kookie 🥸

I mean
um
more exciting!! that's what I meant
I'M JUST CURIOUS
I want to surprise taehyung
and I don't know how to do that
I want him to feel more "crazy" while we y'know
fuck

jin hyungie 🐹

JSNXHEJDIKEW
DUDE
but okay I got you now
idk
try to wear something what you don't wear usually?
be good looking I guess?
flirt more when you guys doing it
definitely
tease him
um try to be more aggressive in moves if you want to
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ASK TAEHYUNG
HE DEFINITELY KNOW MORE ABOUT SEX THAN ME

kookie 🥸

I WANT TO SURPRISE HIM JIN
that's the problem
idk how to MOVE more aggressive?!!