eight: cut

*⛔️*

saturday morning / 11:00am

everyone are still in deep sleep after watching movies to the 4am. jungkook have back pressed to taes chest while taehyung have one leg on jungkook to have him even closer and arm wrapped around jks waist loosely, snoring into his neck a little.

suddenly taehyungs alarm started ringing and tae slowly opened his eyes. he sigh annoyed and off the alarm. jungkook stared moving too and taehyung put hand on his thigh, moving slowly up and down while leaning on his elbow for support and said "good morning". jungkook leaned more on back and said back "good morning" smiling sleepily.

taehyung slowly leaned to his lips but was blocked by jks hand "neither of us have brushed our teeth yet" he said. taehyung rolled eyes and leaned to peck his neck instead. jungkook chuckled a little at him and sat up.

"today we are going to the another jins friend party, right?" jungkook asked while wiping his sleepy eyes with wrist. taehyung nodded and stand up, saying "I have to take shower". jungkook simply nodded and said "I'll go after you".

taehyung sat again on the bed, in front of him and said "we can take together if you want to" with little smirk. jungkook blushed and looked down shyly not knowing what to say.

he gently pulled taehyung closer by his shirt, where his stomach is, and connected their lips into soft kiss. "take first. I'll go eat now breakfast cause I'm starving" jungkook said against his lips making taehyung smile. he whispered little 'okay' and quickly pecked jks lips again, before standing up and making way to bathroom.

they spent rest of the day in leaving room. chilling, playing and talking with others. right now is 8.00pm and they're quickly getting ready for the party.

jungkook is in bathroom. he wear black skinny jeans and black shirt, he don't like to wear any other colours so usually is wearing something black. he put some highlighter, eyeshadow and also watermelon chapstick on his lips.

he left the bathroom room and met taehyung who was laying on the bed, doing something on his phone, already ready to leave. he was wearing just an ordinary outfit, white shirt and blue jeans.

he looked up from his phone and smiled after seeing jungkooks outfit. he stand up and put his hands on his waist, facing him he said "you look gorgeous baby". jungkook blushed and put hands on taes shoulders, mumbling "you too, as always". taehyung chuckled and leaned to his lips.

jungkook put his one hand on taes neck and kissed gently back. they pulled away after some seconds and taehyung said "wait, did you change the chapstick?" making jungkook chuckling. jk nodded and tae said with a pout "are you kidding me?! why you always taste so good, gimme more kisses" while leaning to cutely attack jungkooks lips again.

jungkook giggle a little and kissed back taes plump milky lips. the pulled away and jungkook said with little smirk "now you have some chapstick on your lips, your welcome" making taehyung lick his lips with hot gaze at jungkook.

jungkook blushed and off the lights, saying quickly 'come on' and pulled taehyung with him to made a way to the others. "are you guys ready to leave?" yoongi said while looking at them. they nodded and everyone started leaving the hause.

they sat in the car and jin started driving, they drove about 25 minutes.

———

"wooow jin, your friend have so fancy house fuck" jimin said while leaving the car. "let's start that damn party!" hobi said loudly while pushing all the boys to the house. they entered there and went to the kitchen where jins friend was.