nineteen: jealousy jealousy

week passed and right now is friday evening. taehyung and jungkook are watching movie in taes dorm on his bed, I mean at least taehyung is. jungkook is sitting on his laps, laying on taes chest with his own while snoring cutely into his neck. taehyung have hands on jks back, moving them up and down to relax him even more.

"baby, you don't like this movie?" taehyung asked softly after some time while patting jks butt two times for attention. jungkook just mumbled something into his neck making taehyung laugh. "what?" taehyung chuckled while trying to pull him away from his neck. jungkook did that slowly and opened his puffy/sleepy eyes making taehyung smile warmly. he looked gorgeous.

"you could tell me if you don't like it, baby. I wouldn't be mad" taehyung said while leaning to peck jks cheek. "I never said I don't like it" jungkook mumbled sleepily making taehyung almost die from his cuteness. "ughh you're so precious" taehyung said while leaning closer to jks lips to give them sweet kiss. jungkook smiled sleepily into the kiss while putting hands on taes chest.

they were cut off by ringing from jungkooks phone. tae leaned to night shelf where it is and gave it to jk. "hi hyungie" jungkook said and put hand on taes shoulder while taehyung hugged him tightly by his waist, nuzzling face into jks chest. "yes, he's with me" jungkook said while running palms through taes hair. "um wait I'll ask him, tae?" jungkook said and taehyung looked up at him, "jin asks if we wanna go to the party today? to namjoon" jungkook whispered. "if you want to, sure I can go" taehyung answered and leaned to kiss his red lips quickly, whipping some saliva from jks bottom lip.

jungkook smiled and carried taes cheek with thumb, saying "sure, we'll be there".  taehyung started pecking happily jks lips several times making him say against them "oka-y see y-ou l-ater jin, b-ye" before throwing phone away and attacking cutely taes lips. taehyung of course kissed back while lifting jks shirt a little to put hands on his bare waist under the surface of material.

"you wanna cuddle before starting getting ready?" taehyung asked while pulling away, jungkook nodded. tae gently raised with jungkook in his hold and lay more down on bed, pressing back to mattress. jungkook leaned on taes chest loosely while feeling the elder arms around waist. "you're so warm and smell like chocolate" jungkook mumbled and kissed taes chest making the elder chuckling. "and you like honey, sweatheart" taehyung said and took jungkook higher to have his face in the crook of neck.

"when are you going to meet your parents?" jungkook mumbled into his neck. "on sunday, baby" taehyung said while leaning to kiss jks forehead. "I don't want you too leave for that long, I'll miss you so much" jungkook said while playing with taes hair a little. "baby that's just a 2 weeks, don't worry. before you know it we'll be together again" taehyung said warmly while pecking jks cheek quickly, saying against it "now sleep".

———

after about 1,5 hour they woke up from their little nap and started dressing to the party. jungkook went quickly to his dorm and started getting ready there. he wear black crop top as a little surprise for taehyung and black skinny jeans. crop top perfectly uncovered his abs, that's why taehyung always is crazy about seeing jungkook in those type of clothes.

he done putting some cherry chapstick on his lips to make them more red and messed his black hair. also put some make up and took silver jewellery to match with his outfit. after some moments he heard knocking to door. he quickly left his bedroom and opened them to see taehyung. he got buttoned up shirt in leopard print and black jeans with golden jewellery. he looked so handsome.

taehyung slowly checked jungkook out and smirked when he noticed the crop top. he walked closer and put hands on jks waist, saying sexily "you look so hot kook, I'm not sure that I want any one to see you in that look" making jungkook blush. "same too you" jungkook whispered while putting one hand on taes bare chest, moving her there teasingly making taehyung smirk. he leaned and kissed jks red lips, wetly to thoroughly taste jks cherry chapstick.