twenty one: closeness

both of them finished taking bath where took a good care of each others body's and went sleep. they decided to sleep naked so locked the door to jungkooks bedroom and did that. right now is next day, 12.00am and these two are in deep, sweet sleep in each other's arms.

jungkook have back pressed to taes chest while having the edler leg between his own. taehyung have loosely wrapped arms around jungkooks waist, snoring softly into jks neck. he slowly opened eyes and smiled at view. he quietly leaned on elbow to have better look at jungkook and took some of his hair behind ear.

he leaned and kissed gently jks lips, feeling that the younger kissed back a little. jungkook started moving cutely and rolled over on his stomach. taehyung chuckled and said into his ear "I knew you're awake". jungkook just breathe out, a little teasingly making taehyung lick lips. he accepted the challenge and leaned to kiss jks shoulder.

jungkook still didn't say anything but tae noticed how jks skin reacted at that. he smirked and this time started sucking skin on his back. while doing that, he took off of jungkook duvet, uncovering his naked ass. without stopping his wet kisses, he parted jks legs and placed himself between them. taehyung slowly started doing hickeys lower, and lower untill he was on the level of jks butt cheeks. he did red mark on his left butt cheek and than on right, making jungkook sigh quietly.

he slowly bend more down, parting jks butt cheeks meanwhile and before jungkook could guess what will happen, taehyung licked his hole. the younger pulled away from the pillow and arched backs, leaning on elbows for support.

"taehyung~ jin probably came back from the party, we can't ahh~" jungkook moaned out while feeling slow, deep tongue thrusts. "oh you can talk now?" taehyung said, still tasting jungkook hungrily. "taehyung~" jungkook moaned while throwing head back. taehyung pulled away and climbed up, leaving meanwhile soft pecks to jks skin until he reached his ear.

"you should think before, now I'm hungry" taehyung whispered, quickly turning jungkook to face him. the younger back are now pressed to mattress. "isn't morning sex disgusting?" jungkook said while blushing madly at taes hot look. "you think so?" taehyung asked playfully while grabbing jks hands up to pin them above his head, their fingers are connected. the elder started grinding against jks crouch making him moan lowely and close eyes.

"tae-" jungkook was cut off by taes lips, he kissed back passionately. they had long make out session while moaning into each other's mouth at pleasurable friction between their members. suddenly jungkooks phone started ringing, making both of them broke the heated kiss.

"yeonjun" jungkook mumbled against taes lips, with closed eyes. "wow, you really think about that asshole while we-", "no, I forgot I have with him dance practice. our teacher chose us in pairs, something like a homework" jungkook cut off taehyung quickly while freeing hands from taes grip to lean for his phone.

"hey yeonjun" jungkook said while sitting up, taehyung did the same not too thrilled. "yeah sorry, I forgot to call you" jungkook was talking with yeonjun while looking at taehyung who was sadly looking down. he grabbed taes cheek to make him look up and leaned to peck his plump lips. "3pm? yeah, I'll be there. see you there" jk said before ending the call.

"tae?" jungkook said softly, taehyung not met his eyes. "are you mad at me?" jungkook asked softly, still trying to make eye contact. "no" taehyung said simply while trying to get up but jungkook stopped him. "I know you are, stop laying" the younger said, he stand up a little and sat on taes laps gently while putting hands on his cheeks.

"look at me" jungkook said making slowly the elder finally meet his dark eyes. "It's just a practice, nothing more. you can go with us if you want to but you can't be mean to him" jungkook said softly, he started rubbing taes cheeks with thumbs making him put hands on his waist. "I'm not mean" taehyung said, jungkook raised an eyebrow. taehyung sigh and whispered "okay, I'll try".