nine: first time

after the fight everyone came back safely to the home and went to their rooms, rest of the boys were to tired to talk even about all the situation so decided to leave taehyung and jungkook and ask them tomorrow.

right now taehyung was laying on the bed in their room while jungkook went to the kitchen for new slices, patchs and other medical stuffs. he came back after some moments and sat on the bed.

"can you sat up?" jungkook asked softly taehyung who nodded. taehyung had all in blood shirt so jungkook asked again "um can I take your shirt off?". "taehyung smiled and throw hands up to let jungkook undress him.

jk did that and at seeing taes bruises again, even more purple than earlier he said "fuck taehyung, it hurts badly?" while touching them with his palms gently. taehyung smiled warmly and took jungkooks hand up to kiss it, saying "I'm fine".

"I know you aren't, don't lie to me" jungkook said, again feeling emotional. "really kookie, I'm fine. just my stomach and chest hurts but that's all" taehyung said and put hand on jks thigh.

jungkook sigh sadly, he quickly took new patch and gently started taking off his old. taehyung to not stress more jungkook tried to not show that something hurts him or any sigh of discomfort. "you are doing good baby" he said while looking at jungkook with adoration who disinfect his cut.

jungkook carefully put a new patch and gently press him to taes skin, after that he leaned and kissed it softly. he also kissed quickly his bruises on his chest and went to delicately peck taes lips making him smile crazily.

"better?" jungkook asked and taehyung nodded with his precious smile. jungkook gently took off his little patch from the cheek and carried the cut with his thumb. he got teary eyes again but quickly looked to the medical stuffs for new patch to distract himself from crying.

taehyung noticed that of course. he took gently jungkooks wrist and tried to pull him on his laps, jungkook not wanting to hurt taehyung somehow at first didn't do that but when taehyung smiled at him warmly, saying with his gaze that 'it's okay', he sat there.

"please don't cry" taehyung said and wrapped arms around jks waist, trying to made a eye contact with him. jungkook just shrugged weakly and started sticking little patch on his cheek. when he did that, he tiredly put hands on taes shoulders and sigh.

"you shouldn't risking your life like that tae, he could cause paralysis in your legs with those kicks or even kill you" he said with teary eyes.  "how do you know all these things smartass?" taehyung said while leaning to kiss his cheek. "I passed the exam in medical basics and don't change a topic idiot" jungkook said seriously, now looking into his eyes.

"baby, I will not look idly at people who do not respect us, especially you. I'm glad that they didn't do anything to you because I would never be able to forgive myself" taehyung said not breaking a eye contact even just for a second with the younger. jungkook sigh and carried taes cheeks, rubbing them with his thumbs gently "and I If something would happened to you" he whispered.

slowly his hands made a way to his bruises chest, gently touching his skin, making taehyung lean to his warm lips. they kissed slowly and passionately to enjoy every second of that. taehyung was gently moving hands on jks thighs to more comfort jungkook who carefully was kissing him back.

suddenly jungkook arched into taehyungs crotch, immediately feeling embarrassed because of his behaviour. they broke the heated kiss and opened eyes to look at each other, jungkook immediately said "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, now when you-" he was cut off by taehyungs lips.