fifteen: 7 minutes in heaven

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with jungkook"

felix said with a huge smirk. jungkooks cheeks turned into dark shade of red and slowly looked at taehyung who was already looking at him. "come on, man" yeonjun said while angrily looking at taehyung who smirked at seeing his jealous face.

"that's just a game. okay jungkook, taehyung you guys go to my wardrobe. it's kinda small but that only gave the vibe right? I want to see swollen lips and hickeys. if not hmmmm, jungkook will do for me next project for college" felix said making jungkook look down. "dude, chill out a little bit" jin said while looking at felix. "what? it's to boring here. guys go there, if you want to be there longer just stay there but not less than 7 minutes" felix said and winked at jungkook.

jungkook was biting lower lip, all red while playing with his fingers. he didn't know what to do in that situation with taehyung, he is probably still very mad at him and will be to awkward for them to stay there not saying about making out.

taehyung stand up from his sit and walked closer to jungkook. "come on" he said while holding hand up. jungkook looked at him all red and connected their soft hands slowly, letting taehyung pull him to the wardrobe. felix went with them and before closing the door to the wardrobe when both of them were there already, he said "have a great time, lovebirds".

in the wardrobe was all dark. they could hear every bit of their hearts and nerves breathe. jungkook state straight, shaking at the thought that their chests are almost touching. his heart almost explode from feeling big tension between them. jungkook started feeling even more nervous at inhaling taes cologne, this fucken cologne which make him always crazy.

after some moments he finally gathered to say something quietly "I'll do that project to him don't worry, w-we don't have to do this. let's just-" suddenly felt warm breath on his neck, he sigh at the sensation and bite lower lip at starting feeling kisses on his skin there. jungkook couldn't see anything so just stood there with closed eyes, totally forgetting about other things than taehyung.

taehyung started sucking on his sensitive skin delicately to make some marks while putting hands on jks slim waist. jungkook moaned quietly and put both of his hands on taes while feeling that their hips connected. he didn't think to much, he just knew that the only thing he want is taehyung and this time apart made his feelings even more stronger to him.

after making some hickeys on jks neck, taehyung slowly made a way to his lips. he softly kissed jks jaw, after that his cheek but stopped when felt jks breath on his lips. their noses are touching while lips almost do the same. jungkook couldn't express what he felt right now. he missed taehyung so much so can't let that moment slip away.

he put hands on taes warm chest and moved them more up to have them on his neck. he leaned to shyly brush their lips and pecked taes delicately, making him breathe out. jungkook bite his lower lip because of still remembering what he told taehyung like 1 month ago, and now he's kissing him? he felt that nervous and embarrassed at the thought what taehyung is thinking about him right now, that his legs started shaking.

suddenly he felt warm lips on his own, he sigh from the sensation and softly kissed back. at first they started giving to each other soft pecks, after that, they connected their warm lips for longer. jungkook couldn't express what he felt in that moment, feeling taehyung close and his lips on his own gave him so much happiness after all this depressed time. it felt euphoric.

taehyung noticed that jungkook is nervous so decided to broke the kiss and took him up by his waist, also to make more space for them in the wardrobe through their comfort position. jungkook immediately wrapped legs around taes sides and carefully his hands made a way to taes cheeks while being pinned to the wall. when he felt them he searched for taes lips and touched his lower lip with his thumb, kinda teasingly. he parted taes lips a little and leaned closer to touch them with his own, to be honest the darkness turns them on the most.