six: tiredness

on the next day unfortunately jungkook and taehyung barely saw each other because of the exams. they text to each other but didn't had even much time to that.

right now is the end of their classes and taehyung had bad day. one of his teacher was very hard on him today so didn't have mood for anything. he definitely isn't a bad student but have sometimes problems with singles things also didn't liked that teacher so much.

he only dreamed to be right now in the bed and just relax so he decided do that immediately. when he started leaving college building he noticed jungkook talking with namjoon. he smiled a little and went to them.

he wrapped his arms around jks waist and said while closing his eyes, putting his chin on jks shoulder "hi". jungkook blushed and said back "hi". namjoon felt a little awkward so he said with a smile "I'll go now okay? see you later guys" and went away. jungkook smiled at him and faced taehyung.

"what's up?" he said while putting his hands on taes shoulders. "that bitch today *sigh* was on me all lesson" taehyung said while smiling tiredly. jungkook put his hands on taes cheeks and said "again?", taehyung nodded at that and bite his lower lip.

jungkook could see that taehyung got teary eyes so he rubbed his cheeks with his thumbs and said "you have to get some rest tae, I'll take you to your dorm okay?" making taehyung smile a little.

"thank u kookie" tae said and leaned to kiss his lips, jungkook shaked a little at that but kissed back softly, for the first time they kissed in public. they broke that soft kiss after some seconds, jungkook licked his lips and whispered "let's go".

they quickly went to taes dorm and jungkook closed door behind them. jimin was right now on a date with yoongi so they are alone. they went to to his bedroom and tae lay down on his bed sighing heavily, closing his eyes "the worst day in my fuckin life" he said. jungkook sat on the edge of the bed and said "don't say that tae, everything will be okay trust me".

taehyung opened his eyes and sat up. "can you lay with me? I want to spend some time with you" he said while grabbing jks elbow to lay him next to him. jungkook did that and smiled at taes cute behaviour.

taehyung went to him closer and nuzzled his face in the crook of his neck. "thank you for being here" he said and kissed his neck gently and slowly. jungkook sigh and started massaging taes nape, saying "It's okay, now rest". taehyung kissed his neck once more and took jks one leg up to have it on his hip.

they were laying for some sometime in a silence, hearing only their breath and heartbeats. "kookie?" taehyung suddenly said and pulled away from his neck, jungkook hummed at that and opened his eyes. taehyung smiled at him and kissed his lips, bringing jungkook closer by his waist, while moving his one hand up and down on jks thigh. jungkook sigh into the kiss and hugged taes neck tighter to have him even more closer.

they kissed each other slowly and passionately, touching and bringing themselves closer but suddenly someone knock to the door. jungkook broke the kiss, making taehyung lick his lips. he looked confused at taehyung "you expect someone?" he said. taehyung shook his head and pecked his lips once more before standing up. he sigh annoyed and opened door.

"yes- lia? what are you doing here?"

he said in shock and lia smirked "miss me? you didn't answer my texts. are you playing not available right now or what?" lia said while lifting taes shirt up. taehyung pulled away and said as nicely as he can "sorry but I'm not interested anymore. I'm kinda tired so please, go lia".

"w-what? why? are you in relationship or what?" lia joked and taehyung said seriously "please lia" pointing at the door. lia did offend face and said "oh really, you? are kidding me?! what's wrong with you taehyung". "leave" taehyung said annoyed and she did that, cursing under her breath.

taehyung sigh and went to the bedroom again. when he went there he saw jungkook sitting with a pout on his face, with crossed arms and legs, taehyung sat opposite to him. "I'm sorry" he said with little smile while taking jungkook on his laps gently.

jungkook sat there and put his hands on taes shoulders still having fake angry, serious face. taehyung put his hands on his waist and pecked his warm lips gently. taehyung chuckled at still seeing his pout face and kissed his cheek several times saying between kisses "stopp- thatt-I hate- when- you are- doing- this-face".

"stoopp!" jungkook said while trying to pull away. taehyung stopped and said "kookie?". jungkook hummed at that, playing with taes shirt. "I was thinking about um maybe if you want to, we could start dating? I wanted to ask you more officially since you know" taehyung said with little shy smile and jungkooks eyes shine.

jungkook thought for some moments and said "tae, I want that so much y-you don't even have idea but..." he felt that taehyung started massaging his thighs, moving his hands up and down. so he sigh and looked into his eyes, saying „you know that I don't want you to still fuck with random people right? I don't want any open relationship with you taehyung.".

tae smiled warmly at these words and pecked his lips saying "I only want you jungkook. I know and understand that, I don't want that anymore." making jungkook turn into a blushing mess. "are you for really?" jungkook said with soft gaze and taehyung said "of course. I mean, you have the best butt I ever seen so".

jungkook raised one eyebrow and wrapped his arms around taes neck. "seriously, I'll kill you some day" jungkook said and taehyung chuckled, saying "please no! I want to kiss your raspberry lips for the rest of my life". jungkook rolled his eyes and said "so cheesy, jesus. that's just a chapstick". "yeah and at the same time my kink" taehyung said and kissed his chin making jungkook roll his eyes again.

"kiss me" taehyung said while leaning closer.

"nope" jungkook said before feeling taes plump lips on his.

of course, he kissed back.

HI GUYS !! ❤️‍🩹. so I hope you guys like this chapter, I wanted to focus the most on taes behaviour here. tae is really kind person to everyone and always try to smile, not showing his weaknesses or sad moods. idk how to explain it🥲 he always try to show his happy side but he is also a human so, he started be even more open to jungkook. to lia, at first he is kind and everything (he is just trying to be nice) but when he felt more annoyed because of her disrespectful behaviour he told her Harshly to leave. 🤌🏼 also notice that taes lap are kinda jks safe place❤️‍🩹 I have right now tome to write quicker new chapters so I hope you guys happy. next chapter will even more interesting so wait for that shit !!. I purple you always !🤍

 I purple you always !🤍

we got you taehyung😏

see ya