two: hope

when they went in there loud music heated them immediately. "I see them, let's go" jin screamed and took jungkooks arm with him towards their friends in the kitchen.

"sup guys" yoongi said too them while drinking his drink. "wow kook you look sexy" jimin said, bringing taehyungs attention too him.

jungkook blushed and looked at taehyung who slowly checked him out. jungkook fixed hair a little to make them more messy, mumbling"thanks".

he looked at taehyung again who was just standing there saying nothing. "you good taehyung?" j-hope said while giving namjoon drink. taehyung shook away and said quickly "yeah yeah" and looked again at jungkook, biting his lower lip a little.

jungkook blushed and went closer too jimin and yoongi. after about 1 hour they went where all people were dancing and started dancing in the crowd, half of them were drunk already and jungkook can't even looking at them without chuckling at how embarrassing they look.

jungkook was standing close to jin who was dancing stupidly with namjoon and suddenly noticed taehyung in front of him. taehyung was slowly making way to him, biting his bottom lip while still dancing. jungkook just danced in a place smiling at him a little.

when taehyung was close enough, he put hands on jks bare waist and turned him to have his back pressed to chest. jungkook from a surprise bumped into him and didn't know how to react at that.

taehyung started swaying their bodies together, having his lips close to jks neck. jungkook sigh at feeling his hot breath on his skin and closed his eyes.

he absolutely loved dancing like that with taehyung and thinking how close their lower parts are, making friction made that moment more enjoyable for both of them.

jungkook slowly opened his eyes when he felt that taehyung put the tips of his fingers under the material of his jeans. that made jungkook pull away from taehyung. he looked at him with confused eyes and taehyung just smirked but with curious face.

"are you okay?" jungkook said worriedly and taehyung just showed him his drunk smile. "come on, I'll take you to your dorm" jungkook said and taehyung nodded quickly, biting his lower lip.

jungkook took his arm gently and pulled him out of club. taehyung was talking funny things while they were waking to his dorm and jungkook was laughing at his behaviour every time he said something.

when they came to taes dorm jungkook asked "where do you have keys?" and taehyung smirked saying "in my back pocket". he walked closer to jungkook, making him lean on the door behind him. jungkook blushed and leaned to take them while taehyung was looking at him with a smug smirk.

when jungkook got them he quickly opened door and pulled taehyung. he closed/locked the door behind them and took taes hand to drag him to his bedroom. he started bedding down bed for him while taehyung started taking of his jacket.

suddenly jungkook felt lips on his neck from the back and immediately stand straight. he was to scared to look behind at taehyung so just said "tae?".

he slowly felt that taehyung started taking off his jacket and he sigh at that. when tae took off jungkooks jacket completely, he put his hands on jungkooks bare waist and walked closer.

"stay with me jungkook"

jungkook put his hands on taes saying "I can't tae, get some rest okay? I have to go now". but taehyung started again kissing his shoulder and neck making jungkook moan quietly.