11

This has been in my works since December, Im aware Michael's hair isn't red anymore, but hey ho.

enjoy, sorry about the incredibly slow (basically non existent updates)! Btw, if you haven't heard, I have a new Harry story out, it's called Pram Face and it would make me so happy if you read it!

enjoy x

--------

I hadn't seen Michael in 8 days, 9 hours and 27 minutes. That's how long it had been since the argument, and I counted every minute I spent feeling sorry for myself.

He had walked around my wing several times since, and didn't even bother to look in my window anymore, Charlotte and Ashton hadn't seen me either, Ash had looked in my window a few times, and half smiled but never stayed.

I was lonely, I admit it. I screwed up, Michael was right, I shouldn't get involved when I'm in a state. I hadn't seen Luke either, well, imagined Luke. I didn't want to, I didn't plan to and I didn't want to argue with my own imagination anymore.

"Freya - May," I heard a voice, and my door creaked open. It was one of my nurses, with a tall boy with dark hair standing behind her. "Your friend, uh?"

"Calum," He said, as I heard a rustle of plastic in the background, I looked up towards Calum and my heart shattered.

"Yes, Calum is here to see you, is he allowed in?" I nodded, Calum stumbled into the dull room, tripping over the nurses foot on his way.

The nurse closed the door behind Calum, giggling as she did so. "Typical Cal," He scratched the back of his neck as he sat on the foot of my bed.

"And I've missed the typical Calum," I smiled, as I made space and moved my feet so Calum could sit down.

"Did you hear her laughing? Think she fancies me?" Calum joked.

"I'm pretty sure she's at least 27."

"She's just a little bit older," He shrugged as he held two plastic bags in his hands.

"Hm, by 10 or 11 years," I pointed to the bags, "What's that?"

"Oh, it's for you! I thought, you must still feel a bit shitty from that whole Michael and parent thing," He opened the bags and put random objects in my arms. "I thought we could watch a film, and I brought one of your favourites from my house," He gestured to an animated film of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which came out on VHS years ago, Calum had somehow converted it to DVD and gave it to me.

"Cal-"

"Thank me later," He smiled, the grabbed endless objects from the tiny plastic bags, "Some food for us to share, your favourite lip balm, and all that other stuff girls like." I threw my arms around Calum and hugged him.

"You're amazing, you know that, right?" Calum just nodded.

"Well, I do my best." He pointed his fingers at me and snapped them, "I also bought you the new South Park season on DVD or something, I know you love it," He added, "Want to watch it?" I nodded, as he shoved the disk into the crappy, dusty little DVD player beside my bed. He closed the curtain, so we could see the image properly.

"How's Mike?" I rolled my eyes and sipped my freshly made cup of coffee, as Cal pressed 'play all' on the DVD menu. "Still not spoken to him?" I shook my head and sat up right.

"And I don't want to."

"You and I both know that isn't true," Calum tutted, "He spent two years looking out for you, and you've liked him for over a year now. You miss not speaking to him," I glared at Calum, as he made the assumption. I rolled my eyes, "You have been my best friend since we were 2 years old, I know when you're lying or trying to cover up how you feel, Luke did the same."