3

As some of you may have seen my message, I might be giving this account away or deleting it or just might be taking a short break from Wattpad - only for a little while, if I did take a break, a few days.

It's just a lot of things, here's how you can contact me if you ever need to talk to me -

kik; jadehemmingsyh

twitter; bubblegummuke

and inbox me here for my imessage :)

I love you all, thank you all for being here! x

"Luke, I don't think I'm ready." I stammered, as I got up from my bed. "There are so many eyes, so many souls."

"You have to go out there sometime, Frey. You can't be my anti - social twin forever." Luke giggled, as he flattened down his red plaid shirt and fiddled with the piercing in his lip, the outfit he wore on the day of the accident - the day he died. "You need to get out of this room, how has it not drove you crazy yet? The colours are so blegh and dull," Luke joked as he made sound effects which made me smile. "Although, I like those tributes to your favourite bands and the pictures of us on the wall," Luke complimented. Luke grabbed my hand, and tried forcing me outside. "Come on, you promised."

"I only ever promised to leave this room if mum and dad came to visit me, or Leonardo DiCaprio came asking for me, and strangely neither of those things have happened yet." I joked, as I laughed Luke let go of me.

"Mum and dad will come and see you soon, I promise."

"Luke, it's been 7 and a half months since they last saw me, our birthday." Luke's face fell, as he came to the realisation that the most probably didn't care. I flung myself on my bed and crossed my legs, picking up a family photo of mum, dad, our older brothers, Luke and I off my side. "You know, dad always wanted a little girl," I scoffed, "He doesn't even come to visit me. Fab, right?" I choked on my tears as they silently fell.

I felt a figure sit on my bed, and move their hand up and down my arm. "Maybe they're just busy," Luke made an excuse.

"Yeah, constantly busy for almost 8 months, I know Luke. Yet, they still have time to go on all of these holidays, and go and see our older brothers." I set the frame down as I wiped the tears off it, bringing my knees up to my chest. "Do you know, for Christmas they got me a card, nothing but a card. They didn't even say 'Love from mum and dad' just 'from mum and dad', no kisses, just blunt." I complained.

"They care, Frey. They do care," Luke sympathised. "You have me, isn't that good enough?" I nodded.

"But sometimes a little girl just wants a hug off their dad," I wiped more tears from my eyes, as they circled the room - Luke was right, the room was an awful shade of blegh. Suddenly, I saw Luke rise up from the bed. "Luke Robert Hemmings, where are you going?" I quizzed, Luke held his hand out and gestured to hold mine.

"Come with me," Luke gestured.

"No," I held my knees to my chest tighter. "I told you I wasn't ready, I told you I can't do it." I scoffed, "Unless a member of All Time Low is standing outside I don't want to know," Luke's hand was still laid out in front of me. "Jesus, you're persistant. You were always like this," I chuckled, as I scooted off my bed and walked towards the pine door, I peered through the small window in the door and noticed the halls were empty, maybe it was lunch time.

"You ready?" Luke asked, I stared at someone who wasn't even there. I took a deep breath, counted to 10 and hesitantly put my hand on the icy door knob. "You're one step closer to facing you fear," Luke smiled, I felt his warm grip on my shoulder.

"Luke I-"

"You can do it, you can and I know it." Luke pushed my hand so they for knob opened. The click of the door opening made my heart race, my worst fear was happening. It's only minor to a few people, to me it's terrifying. "You just need to put one of your feet outside," Luke smiled, encouraging me.

I looked at Luke with big eyes, my full fringe just about covering my eyebrows. Luke placed the long strands of blonde behind my ears, "You'll do anything to get me out of this depressing room, won't you?" I chuckled, even though my heart as speeding at the race of light. Luke laughed light - heartedly and nodded.

I decided to edge my feet out of the room, holding into Luke's hand as I did so, the carpeted floors felt bobbly and cold, and they were a slightly more pleasant shade of blue - almost teal. "See, you're doing it." Luke whispered in my ear, I took a few more steps as I closed the door behind me, feeling a slight weight push off my shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cautiously stepped into the small lounge area, to be met by a few sets of eyes glaring at me - it felt as if they were trying to make me feel inferior. I felt myself shake, to the point where my eyes had started to sting with tears. I saw two figures in the corner talking and looking at me, getting up from their seats rather quickly. "Quit staring at her," the boy said, as a rather petite girl and he sauntered up to me hand in hand. "Find something else to look at, dicks." The boy chuckled, as he tried to make me feel comfortable. He ruffled his, brown - sort of - curls as he introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Ashton." I shot him a smile, "This is my girlfriend Charlotte," Ashton kissed a short girl - compared to him - on the cheek and smiled down at her.

"H-hi, I'm Freya." I glanced at the both of them, as Charlotte smiled at me.

"Freya is such a pretty name, Ash. Don't you think?" Charlotte adds, as Ashton was completely mesmorized by her, it was adorable. "We haven't seen you around here before, how long have you been here?" Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at the unfamiliar face that stood before her.

"I-I've been here for a while, almost 2 years." I stammered.

"How comes we've never seen you here before, I've been here for almost a year." Charlotte added, the questions buzzed around in my head, as the shaking had started to calm down I answered.

"Anxiety I guess, the voice in my head telling me things to scare me from the outside, and well..my brother," Ashton's brow furrowed, "I can see him." I explained, I felt Charlottes hand move up and down my arm, guessing the pair of individuals in front of me had heard the endless talk of me and my abnormal situation. Charlotte and Ashton lead to me a small, circular pine table in the back on the lounge, near an averaged size tele set and an X Box 360. "Why are you here?" I was curious. "Sorry if that came across as rude, I mean..I don't have any friends in this place, and you're the first set of patients in this place who want to talk to me." I explained, as I laced my hair inbetween my fingers.

"It's fine, we're your friends. Aren't we Charly?" Ash smiled, as he fiddled with the girls fingers on the table, Charlotte nodded and smiled. "I'm in here for a serious case of bi - polar, and severe anxiety. Kind of like what you said," Ashton explained.

And yet, he still had the biggest and brightest smile I've ever seen.

"And I have a personality disorder, my personality changes and a long with that comes a time where I like to cut my hair,. and dye it different colours and I have schizophrenia too," Charlotte smiled, she seemed so happy - but I guess you have to in this place to get a long and make the days go quicker. "Full package really, aren't we." She chuckled, her laugh was musical and Ashton was getting more and more intoxicated with each and every look.

I noticed in the corner of my eye, the boy who had a head of white hair with a distinct jet black stripe running down it. "W-what are you looking at Freya?" Ashton asked, surpirsed. The pair looked behind them, blissfully unaware that the boy with the eyecatching hair was staring at me, with his enchating eyes.

"N-nothing, I was looking at nothing."

I dedicate this chapter to one of my very good friends - Charlotte. She's helped me through so much and is genuinely my life saver at the minute, I love you loads beaut x