7

I woke up the next morning in my bed, still oozing in shock about what happened last night, biting my lip as I smiled slightly.

I kissed Michael.

I'm shocked to even say that, I never thought it would happen. If anything, I was surprised. It was all so sudden - and call me cliche - but it was magical. I smiled to myself, as my nurse came in with my medication, "Well don't you look happy today!" She said, I nodded. "What's happened, Frey?" She giggled, I shook my head. "Oh, I get it. For you to know and for me to find out," The nurse chuckled, as she handed me the small pills. "I saw Michael Clifford today, and I noticed a jumper which looked a lot like yours in his room," I was close to my nurse, she was one of my only friends in here and the only one I would open up to.

"Cassandra!" I laughed.

"It was your jumper!" She said, as she sat on the foot of my bed, "I knew it! Something is going on," She sang the last word in a high pitched tone, laughing.

"Well," I mentioned, taking my pills back with a gulp of water. "And I don't kiss and tell,"

"You kind of just did," Cassandra giggled, she was one of the youngest nurses in here and was the friendliest towards us patients, which is nice. "So, how was it?"

"Magical."

"You're so soppy, Freya." Cassandra got up and smiled, "I'll be back at midday to find out more about Mister Clifford," Cassandra leant against the door and opened it with her hip, also letting Ashton and Charlotte in too.

"Hello stranger," Ashton waved to me, "How are you?"

"Amazing, for once thank you Ashton. How are both of you?" I asked, sipping my tea I had made but 15 minutes before my room became a visiting area.

"Wondering how you were, we haven't seen you for a week!" Charlotte smiled, as she sat by me. Looking over to my bedside table, books and pictures scattering the surface, Looking For Alaska, The Fault In Our Stars and The Life And Death Of Charlie St. Cloud, piled upon the surface of it. Those were the most precious books to me, they were the last 3 books Luke brought me before he died, and I read them every day after he died and had read them countless times.

In a way, my life reminds me somewhat of Charlie St. Cloud, although he's a fictional character, I had seen the film of it starring Zac Efron many a time, and he can see his brother and his best friend in the film too and in the end he has to let go of him, and in a way it reminds me of what Luke and I have. I see Luke, even though he's passed, and he's like my guardian angel, he always wore the same outfit, the one we all last saw him in, about like Sam St. Cloud, making me promises, some of which I couldn't keep.

"We came here to wonder if you would like to come and watch films with us, in the living area with the big TV. As you own the most Zac Efron films out of anyone I know," Charlotte laughed, "I want to finally show Ash how amazing he is in The Lucky One, so he cries." Ashton laughed as he held her hand, he looked down at her although she was looking at me, he gave her the look. He looked so taken by her, he did nothing but smile at her, he found he beautiful and he was breath taken by her, you could tell, his look just screamed that he loved her.

Someday, I want the look.

"But won't everyone be in there?" I asked, Ashton shook his head.

"It's visiting day," His head dropped, there were only four of us who never got visited, Ashton, Charlotte, Michael and I. "So, it's pretty empty in there." Ashton sighed, as Charlotte released from his grip and grabbed my stack of Zac Efron films from the chest of draws.

"Yeah, uh sure. Just let me go and invite Michael to come with us." Ashton nodded.
"I doubt he will want to, Frey."

"Never say never, Irwin."

Fine then, we'll meet you down there and I'll let Charlotte pick the film," Ashton walked out of with room with Charlotte by his side as I jumped off my bed and walked down the corridor.

--------

"Hey," I smiled, as I opened Michael's door, he was playing his DS, Pokemon I'm guessing. He looked up at me with his big green eyes and smiled at me, closing his console and getting up to hug me. "I was wondering if you wanted to come to watch a few films with Ashton, Charlotte and I, I mean, everyone else is busy," I mentioned. Michael nodded, as he gave me a quick peck on my lips, sending a shock of electricity through me.

"Y-You're so beautiful," I hear a voice and looked at Michael in shock, his voice was smooth as he smiled.

"You spoke!" I gasped, he laughed and nodded. "Your voice is so,"

"Weird to hear?" He joked.

"The word I'm looking for is beautiful," I threw my arms around his neck and kissed his lips, they were so tender and plump.

"Well, I think you're beautiful." Every time he spoke I fell for him even more, more than I ever thought I would. "Maybe we should get down there, so they don't think you're up to anything weird."

Michaels smile wouldn't wipe off his face, as mine grew wider. "Maybe we should, but I don't want to go there just yet,"

"Me either," Michael left teasing kisses up my neck before moving slowly to my lips, as we made out slowly but I still felt the shock and the butterflies erupt in my stomach. "I'd much rather kiss you instead." His lips lingered on mine as we kissed, his hands trailed down to my hips and stayed there, it was like finding the puzzle piece you need to make your puzzle complete.

"I really like you, Freya," Michael smiled as his lips left mine and held my hands, "And I have since the day you came here, the reason I never spoke to you was because I was nervous as hell around you," I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

"I like you too, Mikey." He pulled me into a hug as my head lay on his chest. I text Ashton to say I wasn't going to come down, because I felt sick.

Michael lay on his bed and invited me over, our bodies intertwined as I found my head in his chest again, our fingers laced together as I ears his heart beat fast. "Your heart is beating really fast," I looked up at him, only to notice his hair was now green, which made me smile.

"Why do you think?" He asked, playing with my hair and putting little plaits there. "It's because I'm around you," he kissed my forehead. I stared at his finger tattoos and traced little patterns on his arms, "Does Ashton know we aren't going?" I nodded, "Good because I'd rather be lying here with you. I've been wanting to see you for two days, to be in your presence and kiss you again," His scent lingered on me, "And I don't know what we turn out to be, but I could lay like this forever just with you here."

His lips met mine again, he hoped for the same thing I hope for, us, whatever we are, to last. And that's more than I could ever want, just to be here with him.

Forever.

---------

Hey guys! Update, only took several months!

I hope you enjoy this update, and it wasn't so crappy, I may update soon, hopefully it won't take too many months again. Consider this fanfic re started!

Happy reading sweeties x