INTRO

A/N - These characters are completely fictional and I do not own these pics

Can you imagine being the only female in the house ?

yeah ?

Do you all have bestfriends who annoy you and love you to death ?

Have you all experienced a life , sharing your apartment with your bestfriends ?

Can you imagine being the youngest in the family with overprotective brothers?

And worst of all having girly troubles?

You wanna know bout' me ?

Ok lemme introduce me and my friends first.

Me - Ava

Name : Ava

Age: 16

Siblings : none

Friends  : Jack and lottie (charlotte )

Eye color : blackish- brown

Hair color : black

Jack

Name: Jack

Age: 18

Hair : brown

eye color : Brown

We have known each other since diapers . He's like an elder brother to me. I don't know what I'd do without him and Lottie. A lot of people used to ask me if he was my boyfriend , because he's super protective and attractive. If he wasn't my best friend I would definitely date him.

A bunch of jocks and wannabes used to bully me , and I didn't give them the satisfaction by reacting like they wanted me to. I never reported any of the things they did to me due to some reason.
But one day jack saw me and put an end to it. I was quite surprised that jack being a popular guy helped me . You can say he's one of the popular students but in a good way.

After that incident I started boxing and learned how to fight.

Me, Lottie and Jack go to the same school. We transferred to this school last year.