Chapter 16

Alex's pov :-
Where the hell is Ava ?
I've checked almost all rooms. What if something happened to her ? Did our rivals kidnap her?
Of course no , they can't because we haven't introduced her yet to the underworld.

Walking through the corridors I saw the door to the library wide open. I walked in and saw it empty. I was about to step out when I noticed a book lying next to the couch.

I crouched down to pick the book but froze when I saw what seems to look like a hand . On moving closer I saw Ava lying unconscious on the floor.

I quickly picked her and carried her towards the living room yelling 'found her'.

I placed her on the couch and tried waking her up, but no luck. Soon all arrived looking shocked.

"What happened to her Alex ? Why is she unconscious?" Asked Luke holding Ava's hands.

"I don't know Luke, I saw her unconscious in the library" I replied.

"I have called dr. Williams. He'll be here in a few." I sighed thinking what's wrong with her .

Soon dr. Williams came and checked Ava. He did a few check ups and jotted down something.

"What's wrong with her Dr. Williams ?" Jason asked.

"She fell unconscious, possibly due to trauma. I'm not entirely sure, as there's a chance she either slipped or experienced trauma. However, I suspect it's the latter because shock seems to be the cause of her fainting, based on the symptoms I observed. A definitive explanation can only be confirmed after she wakes up." He explained .

"I've prescribed some medicines. And have given her a sedative for now. She'll wake in about an hour or two. Ring me when she's up , I'll come and check." He said packing all his stuff back.

"Alex I don't think she slipped. She actually fainted twice ." Will fiddled with his ring .

"What do you mean she fainted twice?" I asked raising my brows at him.

"First time she fainted was when we were at school. That day she found out we were Russo brothers and she was pretty shocked and fainted . And the second time was when we admitted her at the hospital and due to all the shouting and all she fainted again." Luke explained this time.

"So you are saying there's some memory that's causing her all this ?" I asked .

"Yes. We'll find it out once she's awake." Ace said sitting next to Ava on the couch .

_________________________________
Lottie's pov:-

Ughh it's the stranger again. He's been messaging me for a month now. Who the hell is this creep?

Hey Lottie

What the hell is wrong with you ?

Is this how you text your friend? Didn't your brother a.k.a jack teach you how to greet people? Guess I have to remind him.

Don't you have somthing to do now ?

Yeah! I have , it's so boring
Entertain me

Who do you think I'm?
Your personal entertainer?

Nah , You are my girlfriend

What? Are you outta of your freaking mind ? Firstly, I don't even know who you are and are you fucking kidding me right? Girlfriend it seems. Stop messing with me . I don't even know your name.