Chapter 6

Alex's pov:- (Alexander Russo - Ava's elder brother)

I have arranged a meeting with another gang leader at start bucks to make it less suspicious. The meeting was arranged so that we can talk and solve our problems. I know how to shut his mouth without the meeting , but I always try to make it less violent.  

I took my phone out and started checking for  the updates. Today morning onwards Luke , Jason and Will were so quiet, they looked so sad like they lost something or someone precious. I tried talking to them , but they won't listen . Three of them spend their day locking themselves in their room. 

My thoughts were interrupted by a girl pushing me. I was angry. But then I saw her clutching her stomach. That's when I noticed David, the other gang's minion stabbed her. So , to save me she pushed me. 

I quickly took my gun out and shot him. I rushed to the girl who's back was facing me. When she turned I was shocked. She somewhat resembled my mom. Not completely. Her eyes. 

'Alex it's not the time for thinking all that , just go and see if she's alright'. My mind said

I rushed to her side. 

" Are you ok " I asked, trying to pull her up. But before I can do that she stood up quickly. 

'What a lame question Alex, she got stabbed and are you seriously asking if she's alright?'

"Yeah m' fine" but her face said that she's in so much pain. 

Before I can say anything else , with a  " bye and be careful "   she was about to leave . 

She walked two steps and stood there trying to balance herself. Then her body started falling backward. I quickly rushed to her side and picked her up. 

"Shit" I muttered. 

I can't take her to hospital and I can't leave her here too. 

So I decided to take her home. I carried her to my car and asked my guards to dispose David's body. 

That bastard, how dare he . He tried backstabbing. Now I'll show him how to solve the problem easily. 

I reached home and rushed in with the girl in my arms. I laid her on the couch. 

"LUKE, JASON , WILL AND ACE COME DOWN IMMEDIATLY WITH THE FIRST AID KIT" I shouted. 

"Kitten"

"Princess"

"Baby" 

I heard Jason , Luke and will say at the same time. Did I hear them right?

Princess? kitten ? Baby ?

Three of them rushed to her side. 

"How do you know her Alex" three of them asked simultaneously . 

" I can ask you the same" I replied. 

"Who is she Alex" Ace asked. 

"I'll explain everything. Now call the doctor " I don't know why but there's this feeling in my heart . I can't bear seeing her hurt. Why ? I never felt this way ever. I only felt this with my brothers. 

The doctor came in and started checking on the girl. He bandaged her and gave her some medications. 

" She's fine now. Let her rest. Don't give her much stress. And don't let her walk . She'll be perfectly fine in a week or two"  doctor explained . 

" Now explain" They said. 

I explained how she took my place and saved me and all that. 

"I explained to you how I met her and all that and now it's your turn. Before you start , Luke , Jason and Will tell me why you three were upset. " I demanded. 

"Because of her" 

Jason's pov :- 

"What ?, come again . You were upset because of her? EXPLAIN NOW " Alex said sternly. 

"Luke and I went to the Ice cream parlor a few days ago. We met Ava there. She ran to Luke and said ' I LOVE YOU ' and when he replied 'I LOVE YOU' back I came and  asked him who he  was in love with  and then when she saw me she said how handsome I was and then she- " I was cut by luke.

"Now lemme complete" he said 

Luke's pov:- 

"Then  she started babbling how her friends teased her saying that she was a kid for eating chocolate Ice cream. Then she explained why she came because she saw me eating chocolate ice cream. Then three of us  started babbling like a baby . Then she started introducing herself and gave us her personal details. Then suddenly A buff guy came and pulled her away from us scolding her for sharing her details with strangers , but she defended us and he dragged her out of the parlor. After a min she came back and hugged us and exchanged numbers. Then on our first day of school she bumped into Jason and  jumped on him and asked what we were doing there and then Will asked who she was and she said she was jason's long lost sister and when she saw me she jumped on me and then will-" I was cut by Will. 

"My turn" he said. 

Will's pov :-  

"Then I asked her again who she was and she replied she was my no 1 fan and she jumped on me. Then she became uncomfortable as everyone kept on staring at her. She didn't know anything about us, she just heard from others that we stabbed someone. So she was scared of the  'RUSSO BROTHERS'. Then she bid goodbye and almost left , she heard something so she came back and asked us to stay away from  ourselves because she didn't know our identity. Then the buff guy came and detached her from us and told her we are the 'Russo brothers' . She looked so shocked , she ran away and hit the wall and fell unconscious and then the buff took her to the hospital and when we went to visit her he threatened us. When ava woke up she said we betrayed her and she won't trust us anymore. She yelled a lot and fainted again , so we left the hospital and that's how we know her and why we were upset." I rambled . 

"So , that's why three of you were upset? " Alex asked. 

We nodded. 

"Alex, three of us feel connected to her,  we don't know why" Jason said. 

"And Alex she reminds me of mom " Ace added.

"Yeah, even I noticed that" Alex said.

"Do you think , maybe she's our long lost sister" I asked. 

"hmmm , she somewhat looks like our mom." Alex chimed. 

"I don't even remember her face Alex" Luke complained feeling bad for not remembering his mom's face. 

"Its fine Luke, you were small when she left us." Ace reassured him. 

"Alex can you please tell us what our sister's name is at least ? You never told me , Luke and Jason her name. You, Dylan, Aiden and Ace know her name right? " I pleaded.

" Ava Alexandra Russo"

_______________________________________________________________________________

If you want me to write more , you guys should motivate me by  commenting  and voting.

I love you all 

Comment and vote 

have a good day