Chapter 5

Ava's pov :-

When I woke up I found that I'm not in the car anymore but in my room. I searched for my phone. I found in on the nightstand. I took my phone and saw 20 messages.

First one was from Luke

Luke 😎

Hey kitten 

M' sorry I didn't reveal my identity to you.

I seriously didn't mean to hide it.

 Please talk to me Ava pleaseeee. 

I never said anything because you never asked me anything. I would have told you. I mean not everything , but still. 

I feel so connected to you , I don't know why. 

I'll tell explain everything to you  if you hear me out ok ? please

I smiled unconsciously thinking about Luke on his knees begging for forgiveness with a pouty face

But this time I can't let them trick me

next one was jason's 

hey baby doll 

M' sorry avaaa

Please talk to us. 

m' ready to do anything for your forgiveness. Pleaseeee

Yes, we did something bad I agree but you don't know why we did that. 

You just know what others said right. So please give us a chance . we'll prove you. 

Take care ava 

Should I really give them another chance?

Next one was will's

Will 

hey princess. 

How are you doing ? 

Hope you are fine. 

I know even if I Apologize you won't accept it , but still sorry. I know i just met you hours ago but it feels like I have known you forever. 

Please Ava forgive us and just let us explain. 

Lets see what all they'll do to earn my trust and if they succeed then I'll forgive them. 

I thought I'll go and see lottie because I haven't seen her at all and thought we'll talk a little you know the girlie talks . 

I knocked her door . No response. I knocked again , but again no response. 

So I went to jack's room and knocked . No response. 

I started to get worried. I tried calling them , but they didn't pick the call. 

Maybe they went out or something. 

So I decided to go to the gym as it's been a while. 

I took my jacket from my room , took my keys and wallet and left the house. I also wore my chain my mom gave me. 

Usually people remove their accessories before going to gym. But I don't. This chain is soo special to be left out. My only souvenir. 

Once I reached the gym I stepped out and saw the punching bags. I started punching really hard. Thinking about the Russo Brothers made me angry , so I took my anger out by punching it really hard. 

I actually thought I'll forgive them. Guess not. I mean not so early. I guess m' bipolar or something. 

(imagine ava punching it)

After a few punches the bag broke and I was satisfied. 

I put my jacket back and left the gym and headed straight to star bucks. I ordered a Vanilla Frappuccino . 

The waiter handed me the Frappuccino. Woww I can't wait to drink it.  I was about to leave , that's when I saw a man trying to stab a really handsome man who looked busy.

  I was about to leave , that's when I saw a man trying to stab a really handsome man who looked busy

I dropped my Frappuccino and ran as fast as I could and pushed the handsome man away. The knife penetrated a little deep into my stomach and I cried out in pain. 

Now the handsome man took out a gun and shot the man who tried to kill him. 

After that he rushed to me. 

"Are you ok ?" he asked me trying to pull me up. I feel like I know him. 

"Yeah m' fine" I stood up quickly. Wrong move. The pain intensified. 

"Bye , be careful " I said quickly and was about to leave clutching my stomach. 

My head started spinning and my vision got blurry. I tried balancing and the pain didn't help too. 

I started falling backwards. I waited for the impact but nothing came . I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and that person picked me. 

"Shit"

That's the last thing I heard   before everything went black . 

*******************************************************************************

Who's the person whom Ava saved?

any guesses?

And what will happen next ?

I know the chapter is short. But I really am very busy. But I updated for you guys. 

So , vote and comment.