Chapter 11

Alex's pov :-

If I hadn't yelled at them demanding that they stop bickering , they would have had each other's head. Both of them were acting like fucking 5 year old's. All this time , whenever they shot back at each other with equal sass, Ava looked amused. I mean its her boyfriend , so obviously they might know some thing or the other. Not every embarrassing story but at least one or two. Also i didn't fail to notice her stutter when I asked her his name.

Oh god these two are in the mafia for god's sake . And Noah is next in line to the throne.

" Look, enough with this childish talk , let's act like adults for fuck's sake. Now all of you move your ass and follow me. All are looking at us, period. " I left no chance for them to argue back.

"David, arrange our ride and reschedule all my meetings that are to be held today". I led them to the nearby cafe.

Me , Dylan , Ace , Jason , Will and Blake sat next to each other , while Luke , Ava , Noah, Jack and her other friend whose name I guess is Lottie sat parallel to us.

" Now Ava explain how this douchebag is your boyfriend ."

Noah's pov:-

I was fixing my bike when suddenly someone jumped on my back. I was shocked , I mean who out of their right mind would jump on my back. MY BACK. Keyword MY. The most ruthless badass Noah Carter's back.

I wanted to see the face of the person who's that courageous pull of such a thing. I turned around and was met with shining golden eyes. I can get lost in it all day. Cute button nose which looks so pinchable , cherry red lips which i wish could get a taste of and jet black hair. In total she looks gorgeous. I don't have words to describe her beauty.

Well, what I saw behind her was very interesting. The RUSSO BROTHERS looking like lost puppies. Hmm Russo brothers and a similar looking girl. What do we have here? Connecting the dots , the answer I'm getting is their cousin? I mean their sister is missing so of course that girl is not their sister, but from the look that they are giving, it's like a protective possessive brother or should I say brothers. Wait no , she can't be their cousin . As far as I know they have no such relatives. So it's their lost sister , now found sister.

" hey babe" that snapped me out of my trance. Ok ?

"Hi baby "I replied taking a hold of her lean waist smirking. She stood still like I just dropped a bomb.

If she wants me to pretend to be her boyfriend , then why not have some fun?

"OK,  if this guy here is your boyfriend then tell me what his name is" Alex has got some brains I guess , Why wouldn't he. After all he' s the current underworld boss.

" It's n-n" I can't loose this opportunity.

"Don't be shy soon to be Mrs Noah Carter. How can you stutter when you say such an awesome name hun." She looked like a ripened tomato. I'm loving this effect I have on her.

" Babe these are my brothers. They are asking me to move in with them. What do you say ?" alright so she doesn't want to move in with them. I guess I can actually help her if i want. But I won't . What's the fun then .

"If you want to babe" I purposefully pecked her cheeks to see her reaction . Oh god if she looked like a tomato then , now she looks like a dark shaded rose. I expected a reaction from her br-

"How dare you fucking kiss my sister. I'm gonna kill you! " I guess it was soon to judge , because the next second Aiden  was throwing a punch at my perfect face , but I didn't let his fist touch me. I gripped his hand midway.