Chapter 1

Ava's pov

" JACK AND LOTTIE YOU BETTER RUN NOW IF YOU WANT TO STAY ALIVE. YOU HAVE 10 SEC...." Waking up with your friends jumping on you is not the best way to start your Monday.

And that too with all the screaming. Why can't they just live me alone?

I always wonder why we can't sleep at morning and wake at night.

I heard them giggling and running away from my room.

I still didn't get up from my soft bed, but my mind was like Ava check the time at least.

At last I checked the time. Oh my god it's 7:45 am , I only have 15 min.

I quickly laid my dress on my bed and jumped off and ran to the bathroom . I brushed my teeth, took a shower , wrapped a towel around me and ran back to my room . I quickly dressed and put some light makeup .

Ava's dress

Ava's dress

            I stepped out of my room and saw jack and lottie having their breakfast.

" OH MY GOD YOU MADE MY FAVOURITE JACKIEEEE" I screamed joyfully. Jack went to get some waffles for me.

" Ava lower your voice my ears are bleeding " lottie said with a frown on her face.

" I can't find any blood there lottiee" I replied pretending to check her ear. She rolled her eyes and continued eating.

Jack came back and handed me my plate filled with waffles and some blue berries and strawberries . I put some whipped cream and poured some honey and dug in.

( Ava's breakfast

( Ava's breakfast . I want some waffles now. Any one who feel like eating waffles? )

After having our breakfast all three of us locked the door and rushed to our car.

Jack told me that he'll drive , I sat in the passenger seat and lottie sat at the back seat.

I turned on some music. One direction's Best song ever was the  first song.