Chapter 14

Dylan's pov :-

Ava asked us if we could take her for shopping  because she doesn't have any clothes. And considering that she moved in with us and didn't bring much dress it is time for shopping. After Aidan's lil show we dispersed back to each of our bedrooms to get ready.

I opened the door to my bedroom and nearly screamed seeing Lydia lying on my bed playing with my clothes. I swear to god this girl steals half of my clothes. If I open her closet , I won't be shocked to find half of my clothes there.

"What are you doing here babe ? Ava is here. She's not supposed to see you . We all decided not to introduce our girlfriends to her for a little while ." I locked the door and walked towards her.

"Babyyyy I came to see you." She pulled me in for a bear hug. I sighed but wrapped my arms around her and picked her up carrying her to my bed. I can't stay mad at her even for a second.

"But how did you get in ?" I asked her because the security is tight here now that Ava is here.

"I have my ways babe" she winked and pecked my cheeks.

Before I can give her a reply someone knocked my door. I almost dropped Lydia hearing Ava's voice outside my door.

"Dylan, open the door. It's me , Ava" I signalled Lydia to keep her mouth shut. She acted as if zipping her mouth and throwing the key away.

"What happened Ava?" I asked her still not moving from the bed.

"Open the door and I'll tell you" came her reply. I asked Lydia to hide under the bed.

"I'm coming."
I opened the door partially and poked my head out.

"What is it Ava ?" I asked her .
Ava raised her brow and asked " Why are you acting so suspicious? Are you hiding someone in your room ?"

"W-what ? No! I ain't hiding any girl " I stuttered nervously.
Shit!
I stuttered.
Great! Now she'll know everything.
I'm doomed. Others will kill me if Lydia saw her first. I mean Astraea has been behind each of our back threatening if we let our girlfriends meet Ava first before her , she'll chop us and feed us to werewolves and I don't doubt her in that. She's a girl version of Alex.

" Dylan ?" Ava snapped her fingers.

"Yeah?"

"Won't you let me in ? " Ava asked me.

"Is it necessary?"

"Dylan seriously? Fine I'm going. And I'm telling Alex." She turned to walk away.

"Ava wait!" I grabbed her wrist turning her around. Alex will kill me if he comes to know because of me she's upset.

She raised her brows at me expecting me to continue. I still didn't get out of my room.

' think of some excuse as to why you are not coming out'

"You can't come in be- because I'm"

"Because you're?"

"Naked. Yeah , I'm naked." This is the best I could come up with.

"Really?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"Yeah really. I'm not hiding anything or anyone in my room." I'm sweating like a pig now .

"Alright if you say so. Anyways , I'm here to let you know that all of us are ready and the breakfast is ready. All are waiting for you. If you're not there in 2 minutes , we all are gonna leave you behind and continue with our shopping." She finished her small speech.

"I'll be there in a few." I replied slamming the door shut.

That was close. I checked under the bed and motioned Lydia to come out. 

"Listen Lydia , this is the last time you are sneaking in. Ava almost entered the room. You know Alex will personally kill me if he comes to know that you're here and Astraea will resurrect me just to kill me the second time and feed me off to werewolves . So if you wanna see your boyfriend a.k.a me , Dylan Russo , you shouldn't sneak in without prior reminder. No! You shouldn't sneak in at all. Understood?"

"Please?" I pleaded.

"I'm sorry babe. I didn't think of all these. I swear that I won't sneak in carelessly next time . I'll be very careful about sneaking in." Goddd , this girl. I thought she would say I won't sneak in , but she said she won't sneak in carelessly.

"Now shoo, get out before anyone spot you." I shooed her away like a fly.

"Bye babe." She kissed my cheek and walked towards my window silently.
What is she upto ?
She sat on the side of the window and put one of her legs out. I can't believe she entered through this window. I helped her out the window and shut the window.

One of these days imma die in the hands of Alex or Astraea for sure.

I checked the time and saw I'm 5 minutes late. I quickly grabbed my leather jacket and rushed out of the room into the dining room.

"I'm ready." I announced .

" You know , you're even worse than girls getting ready for a date." Luke huffed grabbing his jacket.

"None of you are punctual. Wasting my time with all these nonsense." He muttered under his breath and walked towards the living room.

"What crawled up his ass and died ?" I asked everyone.

"Apparently he had a date and the girl ditched him the last minute , coming up with some lame excuse." Jason explained. That explains his grumpiness.

"So what's the agenda ?" Aidan walked down the stairs typing furiously with one hand buttoning his shirt with the other.

"We have to buy clothes , undergarments ,  make-up , shoes , bags and all the necessities a girl requires." Will explained.

"Right. So where's Ava ?" Ace asked grabbing an apple .

I searched around for Ava. She's the one who came up to me and commanded to get ready or she'll leave me behind and now she's late.

"Where's who." Came Alex in his suit.

"Ava".

"What do you mean where's Ava ?" Alex asked raising his brows.

"She's the one who asked us to come down and the first one to finish getting ready." Luke walked into the dining room in a better mood.

"Let's all split up and the one to find her message  or shout out and meet at the living room." Alex commanded.

We all split and searched for her. I guess she's in the washroom. I checked her bedroom and bathroom only to find it empty.

"FOUND HER." I heard Alex's voice ringing throughout the house.

A/N
Hello my lovely readers.
I'm back with a new update.
How are y'all?
I missed you all. Hope you all are out there chilling as spring or say summer break has started.
Read, vote , ENJOY and comment.
Also I'm up for suggestions if any.
Your author,
Teen_boooo