Chapter 9

Ava's pov
All of them got off me and I stood up and straightened myself. I looked around trying to find a way to escape.  Gaaahhh every exit door is heavily guarded. I wonder if they are  some celebrities , they have so many guards.

I have to escape or else I'll be stuck in that mansion with those brothers. Ughh, why did I save that guy !

OK Ava let's try this in another way.

" There's no way you can escape this time Ava , this place is heavily guarded. Plus we are also here. " Alex  said.

Ava you are a boxer. You can easily escape,  but u can't  do it now. Use it only when there is no way out.

"Hey Luke how have you been ?" I smiled . Luke looked shocked for a sec but quickly covered it with  a smile.

Looks like I can trick Luke. Hmm

"M' doing good kitten " he flashed his famous smile.

Luke was standing next to the door, so that door was less guarded. If I can reach the door I can push past the guards.

I went towards Luke.

"It's good to hear Lukie . Well , I missed you " I hugged him tight and turned him around  so my back was facing the door. I moved backward while huging Luke.  So the guards moved a bit giving us some space. 

From the looks Ace guy is giving me I guess he understood my plan. He was about to open his mouth , but I quickly pushed Luke way and kneaded the security guard and ran .

" Catch her "  i heard what sounds like Jack commanding .

What ? Jake ? When did he change the sides?

I ran  into a hard muscular chest. I was about to hit the floor but the guy snaked his arms around my waist.

Woah what's  with all this falling , chasing and catching.
This guy has Grey eyes and black hair. He looks handsome. But not my type, he  looks a bit older , maybe 23 or 24.

I pushed him off me, in a polite way.
" I'm really sorry, was in a hurry " I shot a quick glance at him and smiled.

I didn't get to take a step forward before I hit another muscular chest. He too has the Same Grey eyes and black hair.  Woah I think they 're brothers . I repeated the same process again but didn't get a chance to move forward.
All the Russo Brothers plus Jake and Lottie with  some security guards came running towards us.

They all circled me again. From the looks they are giving me I'm sure they're gonna tackle me . So before hand I stopped them. ✋

"Listen I won't run this time.  But please tell why u 5 brothers are behind me . Luke , Will and Jason I forgive you three if that's the reason why you're behind me . And you two , Alex and Ace I'm sorry for helping and punching you.
And you two strangers I'm sorry for running into your hard muscular chests. I ran into you two because of those 5 brothers and my two best friends who joined them to circle me here. So , if you have any issues feel free to solve them with them . So , I hope you all are clear with what I'm saying . Bye , Have a good day " I breathed .

I was about to go but
-
" Stop right there AVA ALEXANDRA RUSSO " Alex commanded.

Wait did he just give me his surname?
Russo ?

And how does he know my middle name which only Jack and Lottie  knows .

"Did you just give me your surname ?"
"And how do you know my middle name? "

" Yes for your first question and how come I not remember your middle name when I'm the one who gave you that" he replied.

Did I hear him right ? He gave me my middle name ? How ? I don't even know  him.

"Wha ..... like How are you related to me"  I'm sure that the  answer won't be good.

"I'm your brother. And you have 6 more brothers."