Part 19

Who knew that both Alphas had so much stamina and were so horny. It was only when the sun started to shine that they let me of, and I could finally rest and sleep. Both of them are beasts in bed and I won't ever let them both mate with me at the same time.

When the Omega later looks back on this vow he has made, he could only curse his stupidity back then.

Luckily for the Alphas they were quite attentive the morning (afternoon) after, so the Omega was unable to stay angry at them and just basked in their love and care for him. The Alphas helped him bathe, dress, and clean up while showering their Omega in kisses and praises, quickly making the Omega blush due to all the attention he's receiving.

Life after their mating ceremony quickly gets back on track and the trio are the happiest, they have ever been in their lives. The feeling of being complete and surrounded by those they love is the best feeling they've ever experienced. Even Lan Zhan can't help but walk around with a smile every day, startling many disciples of the Gusu Lan sect.

As the life inside of the Omega grows, so does his stomach which increases the protectiveness of the Alphas. The Omega never walks around without one of his Alphas present and if both Alphas are unavailable due to their duties, it's either Lan Xichen or Lan Qiren that accompanies the Omega.

The Omega is 8 months pregnant when the time has come for members of other sects to come and study at the Cloud Recesses. Unfortunately, both Alphas will be busier than normal during this time. The night before Lan Zhan has to leave for a night hunt, all three have another passionate night together. Of course, they are mindful of the pup growing inside of their Omega.

The Omega just loves to see how the Alphas react to his huge belly. They often stroke, kiss, and talk to his belly and it's just such an endearing sight that the Omega can't help but gush about it every time he speaks with someone.

The Omega tries to avoid the guest disciples as much as possible. Preferring to be left alone with his two attendants, who started to follow him everywhere since the time for birth is rapidly approaching. The attendants were appointed to him when it became impossible for the Omega to constantly be accompanied by either his Alphas or Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren. They have all much more to do now since the guest lectures are starting. Both his Wei Ying and Lan Zhan are very busy with these guest disciples, but they always make sure to pamper their Omega as much as possible, when they are with him.

Today is the day the guest disciples have all arrived and the greeting ceremony is to be held. It's a beautiful sunny day and the Omega wakes up with a smile. Both his alphas are by his side, and he can't help but snuggle into their arms. Since he is the mate of Lan Zhan, the second jade, he was asked to attend the welcoming ceremony. As long as he could leave after he was fine with it.

It doesn't take long for his Alphas to wake up and hug him tightly. ''Good morning my beautiful Omega.'' Wei Ying's voice is still husky due to sleep, but it doesn't make his charm any less. Of course, as soon as he turns his head to Wei Ying to greet him, he receives multiple pecks on his face making him giggle. Lan Zhan was first watching with a smile from the side but decided to join in on the fun as het started to attack the Omega with kisses from his side.

Giggles and scents laced with contentment and happiness fill the room. Once the Alphas finally decide to stop attacking their poor Omega, the Omega is already out of breath and panting with a smile on his face. The Alphas both feel their desire stir but unfortunately there is no time due to the greeting ceremony.

''Ah my sweet (y/n) please stop seducing this poor Alpha when he can't act on his desires.'' Wei Ying says exaggeratedly with a smile on his face. (Y/n) flushes red at the implication and uses one hand to push Wei Ying's face away, when he hears a ''mn.'' from his other side. ''Not you too Lan Zhan. You two are bullying me.'' The Omega pulls the blanket over his head to hide his tomato red face.