Potions

The couple happily walked into their first class of the day. Potions. It was definitely not Poppy's but it was Draco's and he was amazing at it. They both walked over to a table and, even though Draco was holding the baby in his arms, he loosened his grip and helped pull out Poppys chair for her. She shook her head happily at the small gesture that Draco had just shown you. As soon as you were seated along with Draco, Snape flew into the room. His long robes swirling behind him. He looked at all of the students sitting in front of him and as he found Draco he smiled. He had secretly been hoping that you were paired up. Partially for Draco's own happiness and partially for the benefit of your grade. He knew that the two of you would make a great pair even though one was terrible at potions and the other was not.

He called out the page for you to turn to and as you did, you felt Oakleys eyes open up as she started to squirm in your arms. This was not what you wanted, especially not in Snape's class. You quickly stood up, pushing your chair so far back that it hit the desk of the students behind you. You winced at the loud noise as Draco did the same thing. He motioned for you to sit down and quickly scooped the baby up walking out of class. Sitting there, you wondered if Oakley could be hungry again so you quickly made a bottle without Snape noticing and headed out of the door ready to hand it to Draco. As you got into the hallway you saw the bleach blonde talking to someone quickly.

"NO! You don't understand. Poppy can't know." What couldn't poppy know? What was going on? You felt panicked as you heard the words and in a rush, you dropped the bottle. The two pairs of eyes turned to you. It was no other than Pansy standing next to Draco. You quickly turned around and walked straight into Potions. In a quick motion you picked up your school work, packed it away, and stormed out of the classroom. As you left the class, you felt Draco's eyes following you down the hallway. You quickly turned around and stormed towards him. You gently grabbed Oakley making sure that she was not woken up and as soon as you made sure she was okay, you walked off again this time with middle fingers in the air.

a/n- AHHHH!! Okay so the next chapters that are going to be coming up are going to be interesting to say the least. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm not excited to see where this is going to go. Anyways... I have several chapters written out and they will start coming out everyday around this time. Stay tuned to see what happens next.