Scarlet

We finally make it to the great hall. I am STARVING... the great hall has been split up by all the couple common rooms not just by the original groups. Pansy, Blaise, Malfoy and I make our way over to a table covered in food.

"Hi missus, if you want anything else let scarlet know." A little house elf pops up and says to pansy and i.

"Of course! Thank you scarlet!" Pansy and I say together

"That was creepy" Draco says

"What can I say? We're just connected at the hip" Pansy exclaims. Pansy and I continued to talk and giggle about the situation and then the Headmistress came and gave us our timetables. I look down and stare at mine trying to memorize the classes I'll get to take.

1st- health science

2nd- free time

3rd- parenting class

Rest of the day free time

I had finished up all of my class requirements to be an auror that I didn't really need to take any more than the ones that were required. Of course though this would end up taking some time since they were both two classes i had never had before. Excited for the day ahead of me I finished breakfast and skipped off.

                                                                                              ...........

"Hello class, today we will be learning how to take care of ourselves. This is an amazing way to help yourselves and surprisingly be there for your partner. Today we are going to start off by putting on a face mask. This is an amazing way to calm down and think about things and what's going on." This class is filled with girls so when the teacher tells us to put on face masks we all end up giggling. Slowly I feel the cool mixture lay flat on my face. I must admit it's making me very chilly and cool. The teacher gives all of us little bowls filled with water to wash the mixture off of our faces. This is now definitely one of my favorite classes. As class ends I stand up and walk around meeting all the other 7th years that are in the same position as me.

                                                                                                     .........

My next period is free. When i walk out of the class I was just in I see Malfoy. I guess hes come to meet me for the free period that we get to share together before parenting class. I have no idea what that class with entail.