Heartbreak

You didn't see Draco for the rest of the day. Or the day after that. You stayed in your room hoping that Oakley would be okay. Draco had not returned to your bedroom after the fight and to be quite honest, you were okay with it. You had not wanted to see him and you were starting to think that you were better off single forever. However, you knew that with the new law in place that would never work out in your favor. The ministry wanted to single handedly ruin your life by making you love someone that had been struck by evil at a young age. You knew that Draco would never fully be able to be himself. You had felt so bad for never giving him a chance but now you knew that he had been hiding something from you and you weren't sure that you would be able to forgive him for not telling you the truth. You thought that you were supposed to be a team. You were supposed to be working together. As you dove deeper and deeper into your thoughts you were pulled back out of them by a soft knock at your door. You slowly stood up and made your way over to the door not knowing who would be behind it. You slowly peaked out of the door to see Draco looking at the door with urge. Your eyes met and you knew he needed to talk to you about something. You opened the door the rest of the way wanting to hear him out for the ways that he had wronged you.

"What do you want Draco?"

"I wanted to apologize. I know that I shouldn't have kept anything from you and I know that it was wrong of me. I hope that you can understand that I have a hard time trusting people and I just really don't want to mess this up with you. I want everything to go back to normal and I just wanted you to know that I am so sorry for everything that I have done to hurt you in the past. I want to fix things." You looked up at Draco with understanding eyes and knew that he was being sincere. You wanted to give him a hug as he awkwardly shifted back and forth on his feet. You finally picked up the courage and you swooped to give him a hug. As you stood there, arms wrapped around him, you understood what he was saying.

"I just have one question. What were you hiding from me?" Draco knew that this question was going to come up sooner or later. He took in a deep breath getting ready to tell you the truth about all of the things that had gone wrong in his life.

a/n- I told you guys that there would be more to read coming soon. You're welcome don't worry. There will be some more chapters coming out tomorrow as soon as possible. Love ya'll!!