First Class

Finally, its time for parenting class. During the break Malfoy and I went and ate lunch and walked around outside which was rather nice in the end.

I walk into the class holding hands with draco. I decided that it would be best for me to be on a first name basis with him. Things have been working out between us and I am very surprised. Draco is known to be uptight and controlling and that's what i thought i was getting into.

Draco and I pick a seat next to pansy and blaise. I smile at pansy remembering us talking at the same time.

"Okay class, welcome! Today we are going to be doing a bit of an experiment with all of the students. You now have a room in your main room that you share with your partner that is for a baby. Today we will be creating babies for a project. Whoever takes care of the baby the best wins!"

Draco and I look at each other and smirk knowing that we are about to beat everyone at this challenge.

I used to have two little siblings. They both got very sick and ended up passing away but I always took the best care of them that I could. I had a feeling that this was gonna bring out the mom in me and then everyone (draco to be specific) will make fun of me. I was excited. I can't lie.

"First off students, I will need to take a small vial of your blood for eav=ch partner so that the child comes out looking like you!" She waltzes over toward me and draco. This is going to be a bumpy ride and I know it.

"Okay, let me place a spell on you that will give me your blood. Then I need you to start mixing a potion so that we can create your baby!" The teacher once again waltzes away leaving me and draco to finish making a baby potion. We finally finish all of the steps before adding in the blood.

"Lets do this!" I say. Draco nods his head in agreement as we get ready to ass the small vials of blood. We both add in a few drops of our blood and mix the potion. Soon, a cry comes out of our cauldron.

"What are we going to name her?" Draco asks

"I honestly have no idea how about Oakley? It was one of the names of my little siblings that passed away." Draco tells me that he is sorry for my loss and then nods his head in agreement.

"Oakley it is!"

Draco and I walk back to our common room catching up with blaise and pansy on the way. They are holding their baby boy James when we meet up. Their hands are interlocked and pansy looks the happiest I have ever seen her.

"What's the baby's name?" she asks.

"Oakley."

"That's so pretty," she responds, making me very happy to hear that one of my friends thinks what i think.

We finally made it back to our room. Draco and I have interlocked hands making me super happy.