Chapter 12

|Speedy's POV|

Two days later...

Any of us have heard of G18 and Albi. I'm sure they are enjoying their presence and learning new things about each others, so that's why they hadn't call us nor visit us. But I don't really care for now because someone is waiting for me at the airport.

I parked my car and quickly made my way in the crowed airport. I found the hallway where the new arrivants came by, and stood there, waiting.

Soon enough, her magnificent brown eyes met mine, and I almost melted. She ran to me while I couldn't move an inch. She jumped in my arms, crying and laughing at the same time. I hugged her back, obviously, griping at her like it was our last goodbye when in fact, it was our last hello. Because I am planning on never letting her go again.

|Albi's POV|

Why why why why why why why? Why did I do that? Why did I slap him? I knew how he would react. I knew how it would end up. I knew he would have left me. And that's what happened. He's back to California now, and no one in the Crew knows about it. Well, I think. I'm sure they are suspecting something though.

I couldn't see anyone. I was too sad to see anybody. I tried calling him multiple times, I always ended up on his voicemail box. I left him multiple messages, I texted him multiple times. Each time, without results. I'm pretty sure he is over me by now. He was always like that; quick in affair. For proof, he dated Shadow when I left. He can't stand loneliness and that's why he does that. But I want him, I need him. I can't stand living without him...

• • •

Yes, that was short. Sorry. Next chapter will be longer. Hope you enjoyed anyway.

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW