Chapter 16

|Albi's POV|

The next day...

I finally landed in California. I got a taxi to get to G18's apartment which I had found in Shadow's phone. I knocked and there was no answer so I tried the handle. Unlocked. I walked in and saw G and another boy kissing roughly on the living room's couch. I gasped and woke up in the plane.

Goddammit!

It was only a dream! I was laughing at myself for thinking such thing. Soon, the pilot told us we would land in 10 minutes. I began to think of my dream. What if it really happens? What if it was a premonitory dream?

The plane landed and I didn't get difficulties to find a cab. I told the driver the address and waited. I told myself that it was only a dream, that nothing of that will happen. Still, there was a small chance that he had already moved on...

Arrived to destination, I payed the cab driver and got off. I stood in front of the high apartment building. We could hear the sound of waves in the distance. It was really peaceful. I entered the building and took the elevator to the last floor. Once in front of the door, I knocked. No answer. The dream I had earlier popped in my head. The sudden idea of G and another man kissing in the living room almost made me pass out. I turned the doorknob and walked in.

I closed the door, released that there was no one in the living room. Although, I could hear a muffled noise that sounded like...moans? I froze. Oh no. Oh no...

Tears on verge, I quietly walked to the door where the noises came from. It was definitively moans. Shakily, I reached for the knob and twisted it, bursting the door open.

On the bed, stood a muscular brown haired man fucking a blonde chick. The guy wasn't G18! I was so released! I almost laughed, but the guy interrupted my thoughts.

"Can I help you?", he said, still inside the girl. The girl wasn't moving, she was just staring at me.

"E-Euh sorry! I'm looking for G!", I quickly said.

"Oh. He's on the balcony."

"O-Okay! Thank you! S-Sorry again!", I stuttered, closing the door shut behind me. Oh my god!

I looked around for the balcony when I spotted a glass door. A boy was sitting on a chair, hugging his knees and looking in front of him. G18.

I reached the door and, without making a noise, opened it. G hadn't noticed me yet. I walked to him and sat on the chair next to him, looking in front of me as well. From the corner of my eyes, I saw that he had turned his head towards me. I heard a faint gasped and the next thing I knew I was hugged by the man next to me. I hugged him back, obviously, leaning my head on his, and patting his back.

We stayed like that, watching the magnificent landscape in front of us. The sea. With a big white sand beach. No one was walking on it so I thought it was private. We stayed a good moment like that before G18 spoke.

"I'm so sorry...", he murmured.

"You have no reason to be sorry. It was all my fault. I take the blame for everything", I murmured back, playing with the tip of his hair.

He looked up at me with puffy red eyes, and I looked down at him. I could see something in his eyes. Lust. Want. Need.

Slowly, I leaned down until our lips collapsed gently. We kissed for about a minute before we pulled back for air. I missed him so much...

"I missed you, G", I murmured.

"I missed you too, Albi", he murmured back. "And I love you."

"I love you too."

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW