Chapter 17

Bruh, long ass chapter. Be thankful.

• • •

|G18's POV|

I had set up my mind. He had set up my mind. I was going to live with Albi from now on, and be able to hang out with the boys again. Anyway, Evan said he was going to live with his girlfriend now, so technically I would end up alone. Sure Albi and I could stay in Cali, but all our friends weren't. Plus, Maria just got back with Speedy apparently. I was so excited to see her again!

A couple of days had passed since Albi arrived. Evan had time to move out of our apartment, leaving only some things that belonged to me, and my clothes. Albi had helped me packed everything, and called a moving truck. It took some days, but it was worth it, because now I've got to live with the love of my life.

I wasn't lying when I told Shadow that I wanted to build a family with Albi. He was the only one, of all the people I've dated, I really wanted to spent my life with. He was the only one I had felt this toward him. It was surely something new to me, but something I knew I wouldn't regret. I would only regret it if I left Albi again. Then, I doubt he would come back again...

We finished unboxing everthing, unwrapping all the furnitures, and placed everything where we wanted it to be. Now, Albi and I were cuddling on our couch.

"I'm sorry I left, Albi", I whispered to him, even though we were alone.

"It's alright now. In fact, it always has been", he said, smiling at me.

I glanced at his lips quickly. I wanted to kiss him. Though, he noticed me staring. A small smile spread on his gorgeous face as he leaned closer and closer to me. We pressed our forehead together, he brushed his lips with mine. Oh, he was teasing.

With a smirk on my lips, I murmured, "You know how I feel about teasing, Albi." My hands rested on his hips, playing with the end of his shirt.

He smiled and hummed. He kept brushing his lips to mine, and moved slowly so he sat on my laps. He began to wiggle slowly, and needless to say it made an effect of my mini me. I felt him getting hard as well, his breathing getting heavy. My hands explored his bare back, to come back to the front and on his stomach. Our breathings, getting heavier, were mixed together to create literally a heavy and sexually tensed breathing mess. I didn't want to pressure him, and he knew it, so I waited. And the moment I've been waiting for came.

"Do it", he whispered so softly. So here we go.

*First smut attempt* (you can skip)

I roughly crashed my lips onto his, earning a gasp from Albi. My hands gripped tightly on his hips while his gripped my hair as tightly. He kissed back, licking my bottom lip for entrance, which I didn't allow. He teased me, now pay back! He groaned into the kiss, making me smile.

He suddenly pulled away, looking into my eyes. I could see lust in them, so much lust. He bit his bottom lip as he grabbed the bottom of my shirt, waiting for me to allow him to remove it. I nodded and he slowly and carefully removed my shirt. His hands explored my bare torso as he grinned on me. I bit my bottom lip, not wanting to let a moan escape my mouth. My hands, previously on his hips, were now removing Albi's shirt, leaving him half naked. Damn, did he work out?

I grabbed him by his butt and got up, earning a little squeek sound from my lover. With his hands around my neck, he hungrily kissed me while I walked to the bedroom. Not breaking the kiss, I layed us both on the queen size bed. With Albi below me, I moved from his mouth to go to his neck. I quickly found his sweet spot. It was the same as before. I sucked and nibbled on it, earning multiple sweet moans from Albi. His hands trailed down my back to grab my butt. I let go of his neck to go back to his mouth, kissing him roughly.