Chapter 14

|Albi's POV|

I was currently staying at Shadow's because I couldn't handle being alone...again. He offered me to stay at his place so I wasn't too alone, and if I wanted to talk about my feelings or whatever, I could just tell Shadow.

"But what if he loves someone else? What if there's someone in California, other than me?...", I said quietly, hugging my knees. Shadow was patting my back, obviously not knowing what to do or say. I didn't expect him to neither. I just wanted to let all of it go, knowing that there is someone who's listening to me. Even if that person didn't give me advices back.

"I shouldn't have done that, Shadow... It's all my fault now! He hates my guts and probably never wants to talk to me again!" I started to sob incontrollably. I felt Shadow lean closer to me and hug me gently. I let myself melt under his touch. It felt so similar of the way G used to hug me...

"I..don't think he really hates you...", Shadow said.

I lift my head. "How can you know?..."

"Are you ready to listen to me for a while? Because I have quite a few things to tell you."

"Go ahead", I indicated him.

He started explaining to me how it was difficult for G after I left five years ago. Apparently, he almost starved to death many times because he refused to eat or drink anything. He didn't sleep at night neither, because I "wasn't there to warm him". After a year, G left. One day he was there, the other he wasn't. The boys never heard of him for approximatively two years and a half. It was only after that long that they heard he was in California.

"After we heard he was in Cali, we all tried to contact him. He would only answer to me apparently, so Speedy and the others agreed to send me to California so I can talk to him", Shadow explained.

"Did you go?", I asked.

"Yeah-"

"What happened then?", I cut him.

"I was gonna explain it, Albi. Just hold on a little." He sighed and continued. "In the beginning, I was suppose to stay a week, maximum two weeks, but I stayed for six months. And...yeah, during these six months I, well, dated G. Please let me finish, Albi", he said before I could say anything.

Luckily he said that because otherwise I think I would have jump on him and throw as many punches as I can in his fucking face; like G did five years ago in the cafeteria.

"It was kinda the only way I found to talk to him, to have him really open to me so I can know what was wrong with him. He did open to me...six months after we started dating. At first, and he told me, he wanted me just for the sex I gave him. Because he nedded it and you weren't there so he used me. I, therefore, didn't know that while we were...eh, in action. If I knew it at that time, I would have came back home. It wasn't what I wanted because me, on the other hand, I started to develop feelings for him, the more we spent time together. I cut things of after six months because he finally opened up to me, telling me he was sad and mad that you left because you were his first true love and somewhere, inside of him, he knew he wanted to spend his lifetime with you, have a family and all that shit with you. And that...he still loved you. And I knew it must have been real because knowing G, he was more of the one-night-stand and fake-romance-just-to-get-laid kind. So knowing he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you, I knew it was real. And I knew I would never have a place like you do in his heart."

He pulled away from me, patting my back two times. "So yeah, I'm pretty sure he still loves you, even after what you did. He probably just acted on the moment and didn't think of what he was doing", he continued.

He got up and started walking toward the kitchen, leaving me on his couch, hugging my wet knees.

"Also, you have 5 missed calls from him and 67 texts. So, pizza or pastas?"

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW