Chapter 20

|Albi's POV|

While G18 was in the shower, I started packing a bag of stuff that we might need for our trip to the water park such as sunscreen, sun glasses, and towels.

"What are you doing?", G18 asked me as he came up and hugged me from behind.

"Just packing a few things", I said, turning around in his arms. I also need to call Speedy and tell him to gather the Crew so we can all meet up at the water park."

"Already texted him and we have 20 minutes to get there", he smirked. "Race you to the car."

"Okay, you won", I said, getting into the car and leaning over the console to kiss him. He started the car and drove off in direction of the water park on the other side of town.

• • •

Once we got to the water park, we waited outside the gates, in the parling lot, for the rest of the Crew to arrive.

"What are you doing?", I asked G18 as he typed furiously on his phone.

"Texting the Crew and telling them that if they don't hurry up, I'm gonna cut their balls off and knit a blanket out of them."

I only nodded and thought to myself, How did he just say that without looking up from his phone and with such a straight face? I shook the thought out as I saw Speedy's car pulling up near us.

"It was about time you got here", G18 said.

"I ain't afraid to fight a dolphin, fish boy", Speedy said back.

Maria and I stood away as the "kids" started a play fight in the middle of the parking lot.

"We could have done so much better than these fools", Maria joked as we watched G and Speedy playfully fighting.

"That's what I tell myself everyday." We both laughed. "I wouldn't trade this for the world though."

"I agree with you 110%. Even though these guys are the biggest pain in the ass, they definitely have made a huge impact on our life", Maria sighed.

I nodded and smiled." Enough with that mushy stuff or I'll cry."

Maria threw her arms around me. "Aww, Albi!"

"Everyone is here now!", G screamed while grabbing my arm and pulling me to the gate.

• • •

After we had spent five hours at the water park, we decided to go out to dinner at a local diner.

"I know what today was about", G18 suddenly said after all of us had got our food and had just started to eat.

"It wasn't about anything", I said, hoping the plan wasn't going to be ruined at the end of the day. "It was to hang out like old times."

"Or for my birthday", he smiled. "Thank you, guys. I actually had a lot of fun today."

Speedy smiled before saying, "We all just wanted you to enjoy your birthday and not be upset all day... You know he wouldn't want that."

G nodded. "I know, and that's why I'm not gonna sit and suckle about it all day."

We all smiled and I leaned over to kiss G on the lips. "I'm glad you had fun."

"We could have more fun later too...", G18 said seductively and winked.

"I might just take you up on that offer, dolphin boy."

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW